IPHONE USERS!! MONEY MAKING APP!!

AMAZINGCHICO2

iPhone USERS stop right here! This is NOT a scam  nor a pyramid scheme.. if this is posted in the wrong place or not allowed.. i will take it down. 
If you DONT have Imoney then take minute to get it, I love this app been using it almost a year now before it ever was in the App Store.
I’ve got to know the employees and developers and they are GREAT ppl. 
The way this app works is like this, so you get paid to download other free apps to help those apps get discovered, and to boost their keyword ranking in the App Store.

Here is prime example let’s say you search fast food in the App Store right just curious what all fast food restaurants have apps and what the apps offer.
Like we all know McDonald’s got them coupons on their app! 
And baskin robins got that free scoop of ice cream!

Well if you searched fast food right now you’d learn that Burger King is actually the first app to come up so it would be considered rank 1 in the App Store under the key word search “fast food” 
I’m kinda surprised I would have thought McDonald’s would have came up first.

But other apps like Chick-fil-A or Panda Express might be a good 20+ apps down you’d have to scroll through the apps to find it and a lot of people don’t scroll very far.

So for new apps or even old apps they could pay Imoney to make a task for users like you and me to download their app with the key word and if enough people did it they would slowly move up in ranking and could even be number 1 instead of Burger King or whatever app if you get what I mean.

So that is how Imoney kinda works, how Imoney gets paid and how we get paid.

. if you have any questions respond on here and i will personally answer you and i will add screen shot to this post in a few to show its legit..

IMG-6441.JPG

IMG-6442.JPG

IMG-6443.JPG

Edited by AMAZINGCHICO2
referral link posted.. my apologies

my apologies about the referral link..i dont have a regular link... im looking for it now

how do i take the post down.. i just read the rules