Lurkergirl

Bzz agent/It is in the mail survey site

Lurkergirl

Bzz agent  anyone a member ? Ever since they redid the web site I have not heard anything from them and you cannot ( at least that is what I was told ) log in like before and so I did find an email and sent them a question ,not sure if they are still doing anything or not ,then   the survey place called it is in the mail ,I do not recall how I joined but I do not want to be a part of it any more and so I sent an email from the one time they emailed me where it said questions send an email here ,well my email tried to send them a email for a week and no luck ,and I cannot get into the web site  so I am unsure if they dumped me or they are just not in business so I was wondering if anyone knows about these 2 site 

dawn_b_adams

I did a Google search of Bzz Agent, and they popped right up. I was a member there a long time ago, but I wasn't getting anywhere with them, so I just dropped my account. I wouldn't worry. If you get something in the mail, just send it back to them with a note saying you're no longer interested. There are reviews of them here on SP, doesn't look like they have very good reviews. 

ksedwar
On 7/24/2019 at 2:25 PM, Lurkergirl said:

Ever since they redid the web site

Since then they were not worth it in my opinion. From what I remember they want a ton of input for little to no reward on a product that is not worth much to begin with. A far cry from what they were in the beginning when they had quality product samples and decent rewards.

• Like 1

mnleona

I am not getting emails either. Maybe need to check daily??

Lurkergirl

Thanks I did finally get a reply from bzzagent .Mainly they said I should check out the Facebook page ,from that I could see why I have not been in contact for a long time ,they were pushing ovulation and pregnancy  items and make up  all things I would never be able to try .

As to its in the mail  their email bounces back  and I cannot log in no matter what so I basically written both of them off the first because it seems obvious they want younger people to be doing these projects ,and the second because they seem to have disappeared 

• Like 1