Ipsos drink study?

ambulanceblues

Did anyone complete (or at least attempt to) a drink diary with them last week? I uploaded several entries over the course of the first two days (at least three per day were required, along with photos of each drink consumed) and then on the third day I got an error message saying "This service is unavailable." I contacted support and they were thoroughly unhelpful, did not address the issue directly at all. Needless to say they now don't want to honour the $10 Amazon incentive for the study, even though the issue was on their end and I put a lot of time into it.

This is par for Ipsos. I watched the whole super bowl, did every survey they gave me until they told me "it's over" and never gave me the $10 I was promised. I contacted Support and they were extremely evasive and only after pressing for an explanation, did they state "you never finished the survey". If you want to pursue this further, forget using the BBB. You should complain to ESOMAR. ESOMAR is a certifications association for marketing and survey companies and have a complaint process for violations of the ESOMAR code. You can make your complaint here. Keep in mind ESOMAR can't enforce anything, like BBB but reporting unethical conduct by companies like Ipsos will get their attention. Especially if it happens frequently.  https://www.esomar.org/what-we-do/submit-a-complaint