One Opinion -whats this new bull

footfree

This is a new type of survey opportunity where the reward and survey length are not known in advance.

We are very excited to introduce a new, unique partnership which will provide you with many new survey opportunities!

Here is how it works:
  1. You will be directed to our partner’s site where you may be asked a series of profile questions
  2. Our partner will select the best survey for you from their vast library, based on your responses
  3. You will be returned to OneOpinion once you have completed the survey.
  4. The partner will share the details of the survey so that we can immediately credit your account with the appropriate reward!

Since we do not know which survey will be presented to you, we cannot let you know in advance what the reward will be. But, rest assured that you will continue to be rewarded fairly for your time!

So I tried it its a Edge survey for 10 minutes - okay I am doing the survey lets see what happens- got kicked out and got 50 pts..Hmm not sure what to think

• Like 2

I've gotten a few of those. I never am qualified, get my 50 DQ points. I think it's a scam. I don't know of anyone who qualifies for those. Next time I get one, I'm skipping it. Waste of my valuable time. Even Forthright, as bad as they are sometimes, gives me an idea of how long and how much I'll get if I comp,eye the survey.

I got these too- and DQ. Today-I just had my account paused. I reached out to the help desk and got a reply that it was paused because of a browser issue. Browser issue? same browser I been using for 3 years now. They also asked what browser-what device i use-do i use a vpn or hot spot-do i use my home internet.  Answered chrome, laptop-use home internet and also mobile hot spots-because I travel in new york state as part of my job. Now waiting to hear back-I believe now i been paused because I have used wifi out of the home which many people do and it is triggering the system. This is the first time in 3 years of this ever happening so i believe they implemented some new geo caching to see if your taking the surveys from your same IP address- and its obviously screwing up-so beware.When you use a hot spot outside your home of course the IP is not going to be the same! I also just realized that they were taken over by SSI-the same people that operate opinion outpost and now changed their name to Dynata which many people were flagged for the same thing- OneOpinion is probably using the same screwed up system now. UGH! Waiting to hear back-they will probably un-pause me but now i am scared to ever do a survey outside of my houses connection which sucks because i travel all around new york state.

14 hours ago, Marks said:

I got these too- and DQ. Today-I just had my account paused. I reached out to the help desk and got a reply that it was paused because of a browser issue. Browser issue? same browser I been using for 3 years now. They also asked what browser-what device i use-do i use a vpn or hot spot-do i use my home internet.  Answered chrome, laptop-use home internet and also mobile hot spots-because I travel in new york state as part of my job. Now waiting to hear back-I believe now i been paused because I have used wifi out of the home which many people do and it is triggering the system. This is the first time in 3 years of this ever happening so i believe they implemented some new geo caching to see if your taking the surveys from your same IP address- and its obviously screwing up-so beware.When you use a hot spot outside your home of course the IP is not going to be the same! I also just realized that they were taken over by SSI-the same people that operate opinion outpost and now changed their name to Dynata which many people were flagged for the same thing- OneOpinion is probably using the same screwed up system now. UGH! Waiting to hear back-they will probably un-pause me but now i am scared to ever do a survey outside of my houses connection which sucks because i travel all around new york state.

That will trigger their system. Your access would show as coming from multiple places. They should get back to you  about it. They have always gotten back to me promptly.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, episemion said:

That will trigger their system. Your access would show as coming from multiple places. They should get back to you  about it. They have always gotten back to me promptly.

But most people do not access in just one place-especially if your doing it from a smartphone. What was your outcome-just being able to just do surveys from your house and nowhere else? And why now-after 3 years of never having a problem accessing the site from wherever I was-in New York. They still have not returned a response and the ticket is still open an I am still paused.

17 hours ago, Marks said:

But most people do not access in just one place-especially if your doing it from a smartphone. What was your outcome-just being able to just do surveys from your house and nowhere else? And why now-after 3 years of never having a problem accessing the site from wherever I was-in New York. They still have not returned a response and the ticket is still open an I am still paused.

I have always just done the surveys from home and have always used a desk top system. I did have the issue you experienced , but I was using dialup at that time. It took a bit of back and forth , but it was resolved. 

This is a router, I hate routers and avoid them because I have a hard time tracking the panel. I think the use of routers is a way to obfuscate the responsible party. I try to avoid these as much as possible, but if I find my self in one, I look at the URL for the domain and scan the page for a link, like privacy or help and open it in a new browser tab until the conclusion of the survey. If i experience problems I may have recourse by contacting the survey originator, if they respond. I don't trust the routers to get you your points.

Panels can use this as a way to hold your reward until the client releases them. So panels are really bad about this, like PointClub (innovatemr) and may even "invalidate", deny reward,  your work months later after you've forgotten about it. 

A lot of B-S. Even if it were legit, I wouldn't spend my time on a survey without knowing the reward amount. My time is valuable. And there's already   a program  sending me "profile-based" surveys by email, and I don't qualify for most of them. There's no difference between sending me "suitable" ones and sending random ones.

• Like 1