One Opinion -whats this new bull

footfree

19 hours ago, pansyrhonda said:

Some days, I do not even get 5 surveys anymore.  What the heck!

Same here. seems to be a little slow all over lately , not just there.

• Like 1

I'm noticing a slight decrease in the number of available surveys now also. A bit more alarming is that I'm getting DQed somewhat more than in the past.

And there's one survey that pops up from time to time that I stay far, far away from. It's 1,000 points for 98 minutes! :lol:

• Like 1

A total decrease in surveys- more and more of those new surveys now popping up that do not tell you the points and your sent to a router-an way more DQs! I knew this would happen once the horrid survey sampling company fully took over! The same crap company that took over survey spot, Opinion Outpost, and a ton more others that when they took over the original site lost everything that made the site a good site to take surveys with!

Ugh- had a whopping two surveys this morning and one of those horrid no mentioned point router surveys- I used to get 10 or so surveys every morning one after the other.

• Like 2

Finally got one of the new type surveys there. Went through a bunch of questions and naturally DQed. No points. That was only one out of the 6 surveys that session.

• Like 1

I got another one of the varies surveys. It wound up being about 15 minutes long. I actually successfully completed the survey, and it even told me so at the end. But when the One Opinion thing came up, it stated I didn't qualify, and gave me 5 dq points! Oh no you don't! Uh uh, not gonna fly with me! I got right on the phone, called their toll free number, and complained. I told them I want full credit for completing the survey, and I don't want them putting any more of these types of surveys on my dashboard. No more games. I will not be screwed with! 

• Like 3

Update: After calling One Opinion, I checked the site this morning, and they gave me 500 points for the survey and also let me keep the 50 DQ points. Better than nothing. I think if more of us do this, these survey companies will toe the line a little more.

• Like 2