What's wrong with Edge?

Cliche01

I occasionally use Edge. I’m on an Ipad, so I don’t know if that’s a whole different thing from being on a Windows PC. 

I have Nicequest on my PC (tracking). Worked fine for years.

Got a new PC, couldn't find how to reinstall - eventually they replied with link, tried but didn't work. Further queries, then told it doesn't work on Edge, pointed out it did work with Edge on old PC but no response. So looks like if I want the points I have to use Chrome

• 2 weeks later...

After a couple days recently where Facebook was acting up when using Edge , I took the plunge and installed the newest. Took at most 5 minutes and it works fine. All of your favorites are transferred over to "Other Favorites". Seems a bit faster as well. And Facebook now works as it should. 

I don't use the new Edge a lot but haven't really had any problems with it. I can use all of my add-ons with it and that's the main thing I want in a browser.

The only time my parents call me for computer problems these days is because one of their Facebook games isn't working or Facebook just looks different and they want it to look like it did yesterday lol. I swear Facebook is purposely making the website unbearable for browser users and trying to push everyone onto their mobile app or whatever non-browser version they have available.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ksedwar said:

I don't use the new Edge a lot but haven't really had any problems with it. I can use all of my add-ons with it and that's the main thing I want in a browser.

The only time my parents call me for computer problems these days is because one of their Facebook games isn't working or Facebook just looks different and they want it to look like it did yesterday lol. I swear Facebook is purposely making the website unbearable for browser users and trying to push everyone onto their mobile app or whatever non-browser version they have available.

I use Edge primarily , Firefox periodically. Know what you mean about Facebook. Always changing things without any word to users. Not all of us use phones to access the web.