B2B Voice who has heard from them

footfree

I was scrolling thru my bookmarks and came upon them.I haven't heard or had a survey from them in quite a long time.Has anyone done a survey with them lately?What's really frustrating is that I have $20 in my account but it takes $25 to cash out.

I've been a member of that panel for 10 years.  The last time I heard from them was at least 4 years ago.  I sent them a message about a year ago asking if they could cash what I had in incentives (about $20, like you) and close out my account.  Never heard from them.

There are several other panels I belong to I haven't heard from in years: HCD Surveys, Darwin's Data, and HTI (Ipsos Home Testing Institute).  I assume I will never hear from those again.

Just now, jberri12 said:

I've been a member of that panel for 10 years.  The last time I heard from them was at least 4 years ago.  I sent them a message about a year ago asking if they could cash what I had in incentives (about $20, like you) and close out my account.  Never heard from them.

There are several other panels I belong to I haven't heard from in years: HCD Surveys, Darwin's Data, and HTI (Ipsos Home Testing Institute).  I assume I will never hear from those again.

I just sent them a email asking to cash out.Guess that was pointless.Yes the same survey companies as you listed it has happened with plus Mindfield ,baker street,decision research and in home product testing.At least that's all I can think of right now .

• 2 weeks later...

In fact, I just sent a polite message to HCD asking them to send me my earned money and close my account. If they refuse, I will be reporting them to the BBB and the FTC. I suggest we all do the same. Enough is enough. We need to put an end to these businesses who remain in business just to scam people.

• Like 2