Got a Darwin's Data today

cricket

I just got a Darwin's Data after not getting one for about a year. They pay $25 which is great. I would like to know if anyone got the one I got today. We're not supposed to say about what, so I won't. But honestly, to concentrate for 45 minutes on a very intricate case...is it just me, that I am losing my power of concentration, or did anyone else have a hard time following the case...a ton of details, very confusing and hard to follow.

• Like 1

I got it too. I couldn't do it this morning so figured I missed out since the availability window is usually pretty tight and was surprised when they sent me a reminder about 8 hours later.

It was complicated but I picked mostly one side without much debate with myself.

• Like 1

I got it.  I get one about every 2 years now.  Which is OK.  Made more in 45 minutes than I do with most surveys in the course of a year. 

rosiesmom, I hope you don't mean altogether in a year! Do you mean that with one company you don't make more than $25 in a year? Are you doing One Opinion and Paid Viewpoint? Those are the only ones I'm doing every day now and make about $25 a month on each one. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, cricket said:

rosiesmom, I hope you don't mean altogether in a year! Do you mean that with one company you don't make more than $25 in a year? Are you doing One Opinion and Paid Viewpoint? Those are the only ones I'm doing every day now and make about $25 a month on each one. 

There are many sites that I make a few pennies here and there and after 2-3 years, I can finally cash out.  One Opinion and Paid Viewpoint are in my trashbin.  I am in a bad demographic area I guess.  I am getting rid of a few here and there and have only added 1 so far this year.  I hate that I have to skip around and keep track of it all.  One of the sites only tells you how many points you have when you get an invite.  They took down their log in site, so I never know if I am close to cashing out or not. 

I am sorry to hear that, rosiesmom. You have been on this site, like me, for a while so I know you've seen how things declined. I registered with about 30 companies 9 years ago. Things were great. Now I'm down to about 5 and only 2 are really good. If you (or anyone reading this) can suggest a good one, I'd really appreciate it.

• Like 1

On 8/8/2019 at 12:26 PM, cricket said:

I am sorry to hear that, rosiesmom. You have been on this site, like me, for a while so I know you've seen how things declined. I registered with about 30 companies 9 years ago. Things were great. Now I'm down to about 5 and only 2 are really good. If you (or anyone reading this) can suggest a good one, I'd really appreciate it.

If I could get 1 Darwin's Data a month, I would happy with that.  LOL!  I also belong to several communities that don't pay but you do surveys and are entered into drawings.  I just unsubscribed from 2 today.  I will be getting rid of all of those. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I just remembered that I got a Darwin's Data just under 2 weeks ago, and when I logged in to take it, I got a message telling me it had already closed.  :( 

• Sad 1