Part Time Clicks

Njsurveyman

I just came across this website recently and it seems legit according to reviews from other sources. Sign up process is very easy.  All they require is your first name and paypal address. Supposedly they pay you every Friday for the easy tasks you perform each week. The most common task normally asks you to conduct a simple google search, click on a certain link, write a brief summary about what you see, and copy and paste the URL on the part time clicks website. I just signed up and completed my first task, which took about 4 minutes for 40 cents. Lets see if they pay me. I am not sure if you need at least $1.00 before they send you a payment. We will see. Anyone else have any experience with this one. 

Ok. I will keep you updated. Since I just started yesterday, I wont see payment until next Friday. All the reviews I read for this website seem positive, so hoping for the best. I just cannot understand why the folks behind this website are willing to pay others in the first place just to conduct google searches, and copy/paste URLs.

Hey njsurveyman! I signed up the day you posted this? Thank you, btw. I like it. I’ve made $2.25 since signing up. I seem to get two of those tasks each day. I think people with businesses or that just sell stuff from home do this to boost up their search results, the set and sql(I think) of things. That’s the only determination I came up with. It’s the type of little tasks I’m getting but it’s easy! 

• Like 1

Strange.....all I can say is that I stacked up about $3 so far from them in a week and should be paid on Friday via paypal. Everything is in English, so not sure about the India connection. I initially found out about them on a different "beer money" forum.

Just saw the FB page you were referring to and it is totally unrelated to the money making site I am talking about here. Their website is parttimeclicks.com

Update: They are legit. I was paid today as promised. They pay every Friday.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

UPDATE: Loving this site! I continue getting 20-25 cent short tasks that involve cutting and pasting weblinks multiple times per day, and they pay like clockwork to my paypal every Friday. I average about $1.50 - $2.50 per week. Not bad. Supposedly it has been around for a while too. 

• Like 1