Point Club really ticking me off

Cliche01

A week or so ago I sent a letter to Point Club saying I couldn't access the rewards area of their site and got some lame arse reply to try another browser.  Again I write and this time was told I need to reach 25,000 for the rewards functions to 'activate' on the site.  Well I now have 29,000 some points, and STILL can't access any part of the awards, set my rewards goal and so on, I keep getting a message saying the site can't respond and to refresh my screen.  This is really starting to tick me off to no end, and I wrote the site yet again, so will see what they say this time.   Anyone else having these sort of issues with Point Club?  

Your dealing with a diversionary support group at PC and they intend for you to become disgusted and leave your rewards behind never to be claimed. You need to exhaust all the standard web browser troubleshooting before contacting any panels so called "support". If you don't want to do that, then just create a new user account on your computer to just test PC and only PC. If your using windoze, I can't help you any further with troubleshooting.

• Like 1

On 8/8/2019 at 6:09 PM, Cliche01 said:

A week or so ago I sent a letter to Point Club saying I couldn't access the rewards area of their site and got some lame arse reply to try another browser.  Again I write and this time was told I need to reach 25,000 for the rewards functions to 'activate' on the site.  Well I now have 29,000 some points, and STILL can't access any part of the awards, set my rewards goal and so on, I keep getting a message saying the site can't respond and to refresh my screen.  This is really starting to tick me off to no end, and I wrote the site yet again, so will see what they say this time.   Anyone else having these sort of issues with Point Club?  

I have had luck contacting them through messaging them on facebook  and usually get an answer

• Like 1

On 8/8/2019 at 6:09 PM, Cliche01 said:

You say you have 29,000 points...  Are they "approved points"?

When you complete a survey, the points go in as "pending".  It can take up to a couple months for them to become "approved".

They have to be "approved" to cash out.

• Like 1

Just for my own case, I currently have 60,000 pending points with only 18,000 currently approved.

Actually, it seems they recently closed out may and june pending, so I jumped quite a bit and cashed out and am 

already back at 18000.

18 hours ago, schludermann said:

Your dealing with a diversionary support group at PC and they intend for you to become disgusted and leave your rewards behind never to be claimed. You need to exhaust all the standard web browser troubleshooting before contacting any panels so called "support". If you don't want to do that, then just create a new user account on your computer to just test PC and only PC. If your using windoze, I can't help you any further with troubleshooting.

At this point, the site says they don't see any problems from their end, but are 'working on it' and claim Edge should work.  I plan on going to my local library and attempting to access the site from there just to see what happens.  Beyond that, may take your advice and just try to create a new account to see what happens.  Pain in the butt to start all over, but I've only been with the site for less than a month.   

12 hours ago, peach6 said:

I have had luck contacting them through messaging them on facebook  and usually get an answer

I have no problems getting them through their regular e-mail Q&A from their website, it's just that no one can seem to give me a straight forward answer or solution when they write me back.  I don't use Facebook, so rules that out, but thanks. 

7 hours ago, wobbles said:

You say you have 29,000 points...  Are they "approved points"?

When you complete a survey, the points go in as "pending".  It can take up to a couple months for them to become "approved".

They have to be "approved" to cash out.

They are 'approved' points, meaning I should have the 25,000 needed to unlock and access the rewards area according to what the folks at the site have told me. Not that I'm in that big of a rush to cash out at the moment, I just don't get why I can't access that part of the site when everything else seems to work fine.  

On 8/10/2019 at 10:50 AM, wobbles said:

Just for my own case, I currently have 60,000 pending points with only 18,000 currently approved.

Actually, it seems they recently closed out may and june pending, so I jumped quite a bit and cashed out and am 

already back at 18000.

I strongly recommend you review ALL your PointClub points since the last time you made a redemption. PointClub has four point statuses. Screened out or disqualified - those are a thin font and the most common, completed - those are purple, Pending - those are bold black, waiting on client approval and INVALIDATED. Invalidated points often take months after the survey has been completed and it occurs when the Client colludes with PointClub to deny you your justly earned Points. They often claim it is because you performed dishonestly on the survey. This has happened to me a few times and I don't cheat.  I think it is something else, like the client selecting data to fit the report they want to produce, which is unethical conduct for marketing and surveys.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, schludermann said:

I strongly recommend you review ALL your PointClub points since the last time you made a redemption. PointClub has four point statuses. Screened out or disqualified - those are a thin font and the most common, completed - those are purple, Pending - those are bold black, waiting on client approval and INVALIDATED. Invalidated points often take months after the survey has been completed and it occurs when the Client colludes with PointClub to deny you your justly earned Points. They often claim it is because you performed dishonestly on the survey. This has happened to me a few times and I don't cheat.  I think it is something else, like the client selecting data to fit the report they want to produce, which is unethical conduct for marketing and surveys.

I do check back, and I've only ever had one invalidated.  I've had more invalidated at Branded Surveys..  

On 8/10/2019 at 5:52 PM, Cliche01 said:

They are 'approved' points, meaning I should have the 25,000 needed to unlock and access the rewards area according to what the folks at the site have told me. Not that I'm in that big of a rush to cash out at the moment, I just don't get why I can't access that part of the site when everything else seems to work fine.  

Maybe try a different web browser?  Turn off any add-ons that you might be using (if there is such a thing in edge).  clear cookies/cache?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

UPDATE:  Today I could suddenly access the rewards area and set my point goal...not sure what the deal was or what changed, but I never bothered trying another browser.  In any case, the whole site works for me now, hopefully it stays that way.  

• 2 weeks later...

I’m having a similar problem. I have been speaking to one of their Help support/customer service people on and off. It was frustrating at first, but then I remembered that I was able to cash out beforehand and they did previously upgraded their website. So, my tablet may no longer be compatible to access that portion. I see that other people are able to cash out, so I assume my browser/Tablet settings might be the issue. You could try another computer to see if you can access it that way. I recently asked to change my email on their site, through the help desk, so I’ll see if another email might work. 

Either way, I’m not going to read too much into it. A lot of companies have server issues or may have a backlog of people to process.  Not sure what the issue is, I’m just going to continue with other survey companies and probaby wait for a final outcome with them to decide whether I will continue taking their surveys. 

• Like 1