Branded surveys change?

wobbles

Looks like Branded Surveys is paying their surveys to account immediately now instead of

the 2 weeks waiting period..  I have 2 completes that credited immediately to account.

Anyone else see this or was it a temporary glitch?  lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wobbles said:

Looks like Branded Surveys is paying their surveys to account immediately now instead of

the 2 weeks waiting period..  I have 2 completes that credited immediately to account.

I am also seeing the same

On 8/10/2019 at 10:25 AM, wobbles said:

Yes I've noticed.

It's not a glitch. I remember that they had a daily poll asking if members would rather take surveys with large points and longer time, or shorter surveys that take less time. I picked

"shorter time" .

The results were in favor for the shorter time, smaller point surveys.

Looks like they listened.

Although it will take more effort to get to 10.00 quicker, I'm glad that It doesn't take two weeks for a survey to clear. We get rewarded right away.

:D

Yes I've noticed.

It's not a glitch. I remember that they had a daily poll asking if members would rather take surveys with large points and longer time, or shorter surveys that take less time. I picked

"shorter time" .

The results were in favor for the shorter time, smaller point surveys.

Looks like they listened.

Although it will take more effort to get to 10.00 quicker, I'm glad that It doesn't take two weeks for a survey to clear. We get rewarded right away.