Tellwut

peach6

I was able to exhaust today's crop of user created surveys and I'm have the standard high screenout rate for the external surveys. What is that you're experiencing that makes you think Tellwut is not working?  Have you tried another of the supported browsers? purging cache, cookies and other Tellwut specific browser files? are you using an ad blocker or other information control extensions or apps? VPN? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, schludermann said:

I was able to exhaust today's crop of user created surveys and I'm have the standard high screenout rate for the external surveys. What is that you're experiencing that makes you think Tellwut is not working?  Have you tried another of the supported browsers? purging cache, cookies and other Tellwut specific browser files? are you using an ad blocker or other information control extensions or apps? VPN? 

Nope, they responded that they were on top of it and it was fixed pretty fast.  Thanks!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Uh oh, I only got 45 points worth of questions today.  I may have missed the 30 day do our 3rd party or else date.  Hmmm, I might need to do a 3rd party.  Who am I kidding?  I don't qualify.

• Like 2

I got about the same today. But I was MIA for a week and didn't do any surveys of any kind anywhere during that time. So that may be my excuse.

• Like 1