ktkat1949

WEB PERSPECTIVE PROBLEMS

ktkat1949

I am the only person having these problems? I have been on this site for about a year. Never had any problems until the past week. Suddenly I am not eligible for any survey or it has already closed. Today I have been half way or three quarters of the way through two surveys when suddenly it stops and says the survey is too busy and to try later. Needless I immediately try to reload only to be told that the survey is closed. So far this morning I have lost 300 points. I have emailed the site about this happening. Is this happening to other people? I would quit for awhile but I am only 100 points away from a reward. 

ambulanceblues

I am still able to complete surveys with them, but the site is a mess in general. I get e-mail invitations all the time that almost never correspond to the surveys I actually receive (I'll either be redirected to a different survey or told there are none available.)

greeneyeddevils

I don't know what's going on with a bunch of survey panels these days but with Web Perspectives when I go to redeem for a $10 Amazon cert I'm getting this error message..the cards are not out of stock...no clue what's happening & customer service is "canned response" & they're overall useless

Resource Not Found - QSB0303-17