Gamecat.co - New Gaming/Survey Site - Official Thread

gamecatgg

We currently have a 2x reward bonus going on until the 17th.

Gamecat is a new survey site that is made by gamers, for gamers. We mainly focus on bringing you offers which let you play games in exchange for our currency. We have a level system, which allows you to get a permanent bonus percentage to each survey you complete, as well as a fully fleshed out referral program where you get a % of each and every of your referrals earnings (Don't worry they don't lose anything). You can cash out into Amazon gift cards,  XBox Live gift cards, Steam Wallet, and even PlayStation Network gift cards.

We have 2 reviews on Trustpilot as of right now, but are looking to prove ourselves and show that we're in this for the long run.

Check us out today

Hi:: my App Store account is under a different email than the one I signed up with. Is there a way to change my email or should I re-sign up?  Or wil it even cause crediting and payment issues? Thanks so much.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2019 at 9:32 AM, GammiWoo said:

Hi:: my App Store account is under a different email than the one I signed up with. Is there a way to change my email or should I re-sign up?  Or wil it even cause crediting and payment issues? Thanks so much.

We can change your email for you if you would like, just contact us at [email protected]

Otherwise we will just email you a code which you can then put on whatever account you please.