OpinionOutpost PRJ-431115-QN4L1

Leefall

3 points for a 30 minute survey re: eyeglasses, vision. A disgrace!!! Went on page after page. I never would have completed had I known only 3 points. Ridiculous!!.  

• Like 3

Typically OO lets you know a ahead of time the estimated length of the survey and how much it's worth, but I agree the point system is crazy,  you might be given 5 points for a five minute survey, or for a twenty minute one,  there doesn't seem to be much rhyme or reason to it. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Cliche01 said:

So how the heck did that happen? 

Once I got to where I had $10, I attempted to cash out. I kept getting an error, so I emailed OO for help. Mind you, this was after I cleared my cache, web browser history and cookies, multiple times. I got a canned response from them saying to clear my cache, web browser, and cookies. I emailed them back saying that did not work. They sent another email with some link. I tried again and again to no avail. I tried to contact someone directly from the website to tell them I was having difficulties. I sent another email telling them they needed to fix whatever was wrong on their end. I asked them to escalate this so I could get my money. They never responded back to me, but kept sending emails with more surveys. I then emailed them and to,d them to stop doing this, that I wanted to deactivate my account with them. I kept getting the emails for the surveys. I finally wound up blocking them.

i wouldn't recommend them to anyone. Terrible pathetic excuse for a survey site.

• Sad 1

Well that sucks big brown beef jerky.  I used to complain to them quite a bit about surveys suddenly telling me they were full or that I didn't qualify after answering 12-15 pages of questions, and sometimes they'd give me a few extra points, but after a while, it wasn't worth the hassle.  Can't say I've had trouble cashing out rewards with them though, and typically either go for the Paypal or Amazon options.  I agree they are certainly not one of the best site out there, but in general I do fine with them now that I've got over the whole survey disqualify thing. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I joined this company and did enough surveys to cash out once.  Since then I haven't bothered with them.  I thought the surveys were very long and the payments very small.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2019 at 3:00 PM, Leefall said:

3 points for a 30 minute survey re: eyeglasses, vision. A disgrace!!! Went on page after page. I never would have completed had I known only 3 points. Ridiculous!!.  

3 points is 30 cents.  Were you not told how much the pay would be before you started the survey?