BRANDED SURVEY 'PARTNERS' PROBLEMS

ktkat1949

I have been on this site for about a year and think it is great UNTIL they brought in 'partners' namely Peanut Labs. In the past week I have completed 4 surveys I was qualified for. Completed them in full and submitted them and then was told I did not qualify for them. I have advised Branded about this but so far no response except they are very busy with tickets. Anyone else having this problem. LAST time I try to take survey with Peanut Labs

Cheers

Kate

• Like 1

I've heard many things about Peanut Labs, and they are all bad. They are a real joke. I haven't heard of anyone getting paid by doing surveys with Peanut Labs. I would avoid them like the plague. 

There are certain companies that if I see them come up in partner surveys, I will simply exit out. They are Survey Say So For Good and the Survey router Cint. They have both baited and switched me multiple times, and I will not deal with them. Vindale Research is another bad one. If you go to the BBB, there are multiple complaints on Vindale. 

• Thanks 1

I came across peanut labs with Swagbucks and they were a total waste of time. There is no meaningful progression of points, so when I see their URL, I abort the survey. I do this on any panel they come up and tell the support I won't waste my time with peanut labs and ask to have peanut labs filtered out of my survey feed.

• Like 1

Me too. Spent 15 minutes with a survey until the end, then was told I did not qualify, but that I'd finished it. Sent a ticket as well. Not happy with them since they changed from Mintvine.

• Like 1

I actually did 2 peanuts labs surveys last night and was rewarded for them if not handsomely . Will add that this was building up to my first payment , I know that shouldn't make any difference but we'll see.

I've had the same experience.  I found Mintvine a decent site but since they became Branded Surveys, they're rubbish.  It's months since I've cashed out and rewards are so low now that I haven't bothered with the site in about two months.  Probably won't bother again.  

• 3 weeks later...

Okay bit of an update. Done a couple of peanut labs surveys via a different site, finished them one of which took 20 minutes only to be told i didn't qualify. As for Branded though i can only speak highly. Due to me forgetting that i'd already joined them and forgot to close my account i was half expecting them to decline my payment even though it was an obvious error proven by the dates and whatnot. But not so, they actually linked the accounts which gave me over £30 all in all so a right good result. 

Another update on Peanut Labs and it isn't good. Actually finished survey and was told to click to claim reward, so clicked to be told i didn't qualify. That is about the worst i have ever seen. Not a cat in hells chance i'll do another now.

• Confused 1

• 1 month later...

I quit them this week and didn't it hard to do so!  Their survey payments are so low! It's exploitative, imho. There are other fish in the sea, as they say  , , .

I belonged to Branded for a long time, but I never seemed to qualify.  I stopped doing them about 9 months or so ago.  I think I must have even logged in and closed my account because I don't hear form them anymore.

• Like 1