Can anyone log into lifepoints today??

Marks

I just redeemed for a $10 Amazon.ca gift card for 1100 points...but I received no info that I redeemed...I check my account the points are missing & I check my reward redemption & the reward I just redeemed for is "nowhere to be found" WTF!

• Sad 2

11 hours ago, greeneyeddevils said:

I just redeemed for a $10 Amazon.ca gift card for 1100 points...but I received no info that I redeemed...I check my account the points are missing & I check my reward redemption & the reward I just redeemed for is "nowhere to be found" WTF!

Is it there today? They were having a bunch of issues yesterday. Took a survey and did not get the points. Today it seems fine.

52 minutes ago, Marks said:

Is it there today? They were having a bunch of issues yesterday. Took a survey and did not get the points. Today it seems fine.

Nope..they took my 1100 points & they're missing..no clue where they went..when you redeem you usually get a confirmation email from them..that never came but they took my points...can't get a response from them & when I do it's the usual "canned response" that we're looking into it

• Sad 1