Ipsos-Isay

dawn_b_adams

Based on something I saw right here on Survey Police, I decided to join Ipsos Isay. Survey Police actually said this is a good panel for those 50+. After over a week of getting no surveys or emails, I sent a message asking Ipsos what was going on. I checked them every day, checked my emails multiple times a day. 

After three days, they didn't reply back, so I went and deactivated my account with them. Then this afternoon, I finally got a reply from them regarding the original message I sent to them.

"Thanks for reaching out!                              

Unfortunately, our area of research is incompatible with your member profile.  As a consequence, we deactivated your membership.                                       

This decision was made for market research purposes only, and we’re sorry if it caused you any inconvenience.                                                     

The personal information you’ve provided will not be used to contact you and will not be passed to any third parties.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.                                            

Regards"

Unbelieveable! I would not recommend this panel for anyone. If this is how they treat consumers over 50, that is appalling customer service. The email equivalent of flipping me the bird. Talk about throwing someone under a bus. Stay away from Ipsos.

• Sad 1

See how experiences so vary. I'm well over 50 (63), and I do okay there. Not one of the best earners for me, but I do cash out there on the regular.

Dawn, maybe you're not old enough! :lol:

Who knows! :unsure:

• Like 2

I have to agree with Nevada, I'm in my mid 50's and do fine on that site as well, though have to say the past week I've been sent surveys from them only to get a no surveys available notice when I click on them.  

Really odd they canceled your sign-up and ruled you out before taking any surveys.  I'd suggest you might want to try again with a different e-mail address if you have one, but you may just want to carry on. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Cliche01 said:

I have to agree with Nevada, I'm in my mid 50's and do fine on that site as well, though have to say the past week I've been sent surveys from them only to get a no surveys available notice when I click on them. 

I get those survey invites also and then the no available surveys when I click on the email link. But what I've found is that when I then go to the homepage and there are surveys available there, I can often do one or more of them anyway.

In fact, I just did that. Forty-five points for a 15-minute survey. Fifteen minutes my ***! :lol: Wound up being much closer to half an hour. :51_scream:

• Like 2

Ipsos by I-SayYour Profile
Device Compatibility
Complete you profile 
Hi Dawn,

Want to receive surveys that are more relevant to you, giving you more chances to earn rewards??

It just takes one simple step! Finish filling out your i-say Profile now.
ipsos

© 2018 Ipsos
1600 Stewart Ave. Suite 500 Westbury, NY 11590

*Your points balance data was pulled within the last 24 hours. If you recently took another survey, the points might not be reflected in this amount. To check your updated points balance, visit i-Say.com.
You are receiving this email as a registered member of i-say. If you no longer wish to receive notifications from us, please unsubscribe here.

Now the latest in this ongoing farce.......

Just got this email today, this after they sent an email saying they had deactivated my account with them. I think the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing. 

Ironically, for partner surveys, I get and complete quite a few Ipsos ones. Just this morning, I did two partner surveys through them. Who knows? Not my circus, not my monkeys.

• Haha 1

The response you got is par for Ipsos, you can read from the message that they are incompetent at support. probably because the management of Ipsos won't give the support people sufficient training and tools, so support just WAGs (Wild Ass Guess) and hopes something sticks. I would get replies back  to a survey abnormally ending with "too bad, maybe you'll be luckier next time". I eventually my own Canned response of all the troubleshooting I did before contacting them, because they will usually reply back "you need to toss your cookies" or something just as ineffectual. I've setup my cookie manager to dump cookies for Ipsos when the browser relaunches.  as to survey availability, I'm nearing 60 and have a constant presence of surveys and they have a way of coming in surges. I have to completely exhaust the survey's on my dash board, some times it takes 5 or more attempts to clear all the closed surveys lingering on the dashboard and then once they are gone, 7 new surveys will display. 

• Like 1