Lifepoints redemption gone wrong...wtf!

greeneyeddevils

Thank you for providing the additional information back. It appears your redemption was cancelled due to a technical error which prevented the attempted order from making it all the way through the system, but the points were deducted anyway. Please know that I have requested your points be credited back into your account. Please allow 2-3 business days for this process, and I will let you know as soon as I hear back that your points have been credited back to your account. 

Thank you for your patience regarding this matter. If you have any questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,
Program Support Team

I requested for a $10 Amazon last week & got ripped the 1100 points & received nothing...If it wasn't for me following up I would've lost the 1100 points...anyone trying to redeem & getting screwed up like this I suggest that you contact their customer service right away or your points will be gone...they were not going to contact me if I didn't notice this...

wow...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Wow indeed! That's just wrong that they never would have contacted you. These survey sites are so sketchy sometimes.

• Like 1

Just cashed a small amount this week. No problems that I can see. Got the confirmation email and now just waiting on the moola. They're the slowest paying of all the sites I use, but have never had a problem.

Thanks for this heads up. Will be sure to watch them closely!

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, NevadaJones said:

Just cashed a small amount this week. No problems that I can see. Got the confirmation email and now just waiting on the moola. They're the slowest paying of all the sites I use, but have never had a problem.

Thanks for this heads up. Will be sure to watch them closely!

I'm so used to getting the confirmation email when I redeem from them...when I didn't get it right after I knew something was up...the site could at least post things on there letting us know that there are system problems or stuff going on..rather than scamming us out of points & us having to go through hell to try & get our points back 

• Like 2

Just an update...received an email from them this morning & my 1100 points are back in my account...

Remember to always contact these companies when you see points missing since they would've let it slide if I didn't say anything..

• Like 4

On 8/26/2019 at 9:50 AM, greeneyeddevils said:

Just an update...received an email from them this morning & my 1100 points are back in my account...

Remember to always contact these companies when you see points missing since they would've let it slide if I didn't say anything..

great!

This exact same thing happened to me about a month ago, and they also gave me my points back. Then I was able to cash out with no problems. I agree, it's best to contact them as soon as something like this happens.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

my husband was a member of my survey then they converted to Life Points .  They never sent him his password so he tried to make an account with issues.  So he contacted them and they gave him the runaround  for months saying they were working on it .  Finally he gets some email that they black listed him and never told him why? He still is owed money from my survey I would never be a member there

• Confused 1

• 4 years later...

They told me I need to wait as technical error and cant redeem till then and they don't know how long it'll take..what do I do? As it got cancelled but they have returned points but there's an error and said wait