Feasibility Survey "Barrel House" Model

InvaderZim

Hello everyone, I am a Student from German-Malaysian Institute. I need everyone's help to complete a Project, which require us to create an online survey.

In this group project, we are tasked with creating a proposal where we make a Model House made out of recycled waste based on the title "Fighting for Trash-Free seas". We already made our Proposal, and now we have to conduct a Feasibility Study and create an Online Survey according to the requirements. This is where our online survey comes in. This survey will ask the Respondents question related to our Model House, and Plastic Pollution.

We need our Respondents to:

1. Be more than 17 years old

2. Answer every question in the Survey (We can't include a Survey with a Blank Answer)

The closing date of the survey will be 16 September 2019, or once the number of Respondents reached or exceeded 100 people.

Here is a link that doesn't require a sign in: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeti_Kpvp0ZTVG96sNfRvwBHgtmIIcfkOUO-dllH5wq2UpEFw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thank you for your time.

The survey keeps telling me I need to sign in to continue, and I don't have any sort of Google account.   I'm not about to create such a thing just for a student survey, sorry. 

• Like 1

• Administrator locked this topic