Njsurveyman

Pop Rewards Banned Me For Taking Survey Away From Home

Njsurveyman

Beware of Pop Rewards. They are a shady company and will ban people simply for taking a TV survey on a different device or even just for being away from home. 

• Confused 1

dawn_b_adams

Sorry to hear that. They do sound pretty sketchy. That is one I will cross off my list.

rosiesmom

I get them through Swagbucks sometimes, and sometimes through Tellwut.  They are a hit and a miss if I make it to the end without a glitch.  Sorry you got the snake eye from them.

NevadaJones

Used to do them daily through Quick Rewards or sometimes Tellwut. Months ago I suddenly started getting the message that "we have no surveys for you" when I tried them. Not sure why. So I gave up even trying.

Njsurveyman

Yes, I did them through Quick Rewards and was told that if it says there are no surveys available for a few days in a row, then it means you were banned. However, Quick Rewards does allow you to open up a brand new account in order to start fresh with Pop Rewards. I did that, but this is the last chance I am giving them.

• Like 1