Jean128

Can anyone tell me which companies SSI own now so I can avoid them.

Jean128

Yes as my title says, can you tell me which companies SSI own?  I used to be with Valued Opinions and they have really gone downhill and I understand it was SSI who took them over.  I'm also with Opinion Outpost which pays rubbish and I understand SSI own them as well.  So just for my own information I would like to know which other companies SSI own.  Thank you.

schludermann

Here's a good place to start, https://www.surveypolice.com/companies/dynata and since SSI/Daynata are in the acquisition business, you should always read the privacy policy, and Terms and conditions of new survey panels you're considering, going forward to see if they've been bought out by this group.

• Like 1

Marks

OneOpinion unfortunatly was just taken over by them. They are like a virus- they take over great companies and then slowly destroy them

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

dawn_b_adams
2 hours ago, Marks said:

OneOpinion unfortunatly was just taken over by them. They are like a virus- they take over great companies and then slowly destroy them

I recently joined One Opinion. I've already cashed out three times in two months. But lately, the number of surveys available has taken a downturn. What a shame.

• Like 1

Kcnavy313

I counted 16 survey websites they operate. I wish One Opinion wasn't one of them.

• Like 2