Can anyone tell me which companies SSI own now so I can avoid them.

Jean128

On 9/3/2019 at 3:46 PM, dawn_b_adams said:

I recently joined One Opinion. I've already cashed out three times in two months. But lately, the number of surveys available has taken a downturn. What a shame.

I really like One Opinion! E-Rewards have to go. They send you a lot of surveys and they own One Opinion. I went over my $600 mark this year dealing with them and I'm on disability. I'm upset about that. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 12/1/2019 at 4:18 PM, cricket said:

On One Opinion we're getting the surveys that don't tell you the amount in advance. Then when you get disqualified it tells you no more surveys are available at this time...but it is not the usual one. I hope you know to click back to One Opinion and start over. That's just put there by the new SSI nonsense. Anyway, I am sticking with One Opinion because I always get something. Valued Opinion...forget it. They used to just give surveys, now a million questions so "we can find you a survey" and then nothing. That used to be so terrific. What a shame.

When that happens try refreshing the page or clicking on "Go to Rewards Center" or one of the other links and go back to the dashboard.