Sign in to follow this  
Marks

Lifepoints website all screwed up?

Marks

The website is all screwed up. Can log in but cant click on anything-like rewards, home button, help button, ect. any body else seeing this? Used three different browsers.mad.gif

• Like 1

NevadaJones

Had same problem at first, but waited a minute or two, and it's working okay for me now. Did notice there's a Captcha on the login page now. I think that's new, isn't it? Or is my memory really getting that bad? :lol:

Marks

I think the captcha is new. Still screwed up here-the buttons dont work on the home page-if you navigate somewhere else-some work some dont

• Like 1

somelady

I noticed all of that too. But noticed if I scrolled down just a bit then I was able to click on the menu button.

Right now it seems to be working fine.

• Like 1

episemion

Noticed the site had issues with the buttons as well as the "My Requests" button on the Help Desk page Wednesday night. Filed a ticket and got a reply saying to delete cookies and temp files. If that failed , use a different browser or a different device. No good. Replied back and when I checked my emails later , there was one indicating that they were aware and it was being worked on. Thursday around 6:00PM , the site went down for maintenance. When it came back up later , everything was working OK. 

Yes , the Google ReCAPTCHA is new.

• Like 1

avemaria

Is this GlobalTestMarket now?  I get redirected there from my old GTM link.. 

avemaria

I guess so..  and yeah it's messed up for me too.  Won't let me log in.