Survey Routers desperately need a rehaul in the way they work

Mai

Or at least, Sample Cube needs a desperate rehaul. 

The amount of survey routers you get spun through before you can even get a chance to glimpse at an actual survey (if you're lucky enough to not be instantly disqualified) is insane.

I start off on QuickRewards, go to the Your Surveys surveys. That takes me to sample cube. That takes me to sampilcio.us. That takes me to Quest Mindshare. That takes me to ups surveyrouter. And then I get looped back to sampilcio.us before I can even see the actual survey, where it tells me I don't qualify. Even though back when I was on Quest Mindshare, it said I did qualify for the survey. 

At the very most, I should have to answer the qualifying questions that sometimes comes before the survey only once. Not four times. Why is it so difficult to take me straight to the survey, when other companies manage to do it. It's frustrating, and far more time consuming than it should be. Just take me to the damn survey, stop shoving me through Cint and opinion inn and all these other routers in one go. The experience doesn't have to be this dull and repetitive. 

Thanks for listening to my TED talk, I just really can't wait for the day when sample cube shuts down or (unlikely) improves their service 

• Like 4

I can relate to everything you're saying! I absolutely hate hate hate Sample Cube, Cint, Samplicio and their ilk. It is just appalling the way these routers dink people around. I too have been rapidly routed, sometimes 5-6 times, through a bunch of places, answering the same demographic questions over and over, precious time being wasted. 

I also find the absolute lack of customer service of these survey routers pathetic. There doesn't seem to be any recourse to complain either. Most of these idiots probably pay the BBB, which is a joke, so that they don't do anything when people complain. There is a place called ESOMAR, but I'm not sure what they can do, if anything. 

I'm retired now, but for 22 years I worked as an administrative assistant, and the sad lack of customer service these survey companies display would have gotten me fired quickly. I do not understand why they are allowed to treat survey takers like this. So you probably have many who agree with you. I wish these damn routers would just all go out of business. They are less than useless in my book.

Edited by dawn_b_adams
Forgot a word
  • Like 2

• 11 months later...

Cint seems to use several sub companies. Note that some have some seriously weak websites, like sample-cube. It looks like some of these survey creators use the routers to cheat participants. I bet they tell the sponsor they pay a certain rate, and then they rout through your-surveys or another router, which takes a big chunk, if they don't just default, entirely. If I get DQ'd but I was far enough along to identify the sponsor, I go to their website and social media (twitter) and tell them to avoid the survey creator. I recommend Pinecone to them and radial insights, as they have the least routing issues.

On 9/5/2019 at 6:27 PM, dawn_b_adams said:

I can relate to everything you're saying! I absolutely hate hate hate Sample Cube, Cint, Samplicio and their ilk. It is just appalling the way these routers dink people around. I too have been rapidly routed, sometimes 5-6 times, through a bunch of places, answering the same demographic questions over and over, precious time being wasted. 

I also find the absolute lack of customer service of these survey routers pathetic. There doesn't seem to be any recourse to complain either. Most of these idiots probably pay the BBB, which is a joke, so that they don't do anything when people complain. There is a place called ESOMAR, but I'm not sure what they can do, if anything. 

I'm retired now, but for 22 years I worked as an administrative assistant, and the sad lack of customer service these survey companies display would have gotten me fired quickly. I do not understand why they are allowed to treat survey takers like this. So you probably have many who agree with you. I wish these damn routers would just all go out of business. They are less than useless in my book.

• Like 2