He double hockey sticks just froze over

somelady

Today I wasn't thinking and did a jd power survey on ipoll. Lately they have been letting me finish the surveys then saying I didn't qualify. Today it was a survey about my cities water utility - how could I not qualify.  Afterwards they said the survey wasn't right for me and I didn't get the 150 points.   At first I was just going to let it go because ipoll never answers support. But I was so mad I sent a support request anyway at 2:04 am. I was surprised at 3:44 am to receive a reply and even more shocked at the reply:

Thank you for contacting customer support.

Our records show that you did not qualify for this survey PRJ-436603-QN6X1. However, because we can see you spent a significant amount of time in this survey, we have gone ahead and awarded your account.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and hope you will continue to participate in other survey opportunities with us.

Kind regards,

Maemel
iPoll Helpdesk

I checked and they did give me the reward.

This is the first reply from ipoll support in over a year.

Now I just have to remember to not do jd power surveys.

• Like 3

Ah, but in Dante's Inferno, the very lowest level of hell IS froze over.  In any case, good to hear you got a reply and your points, and that's what matters.  Hopefully you'll continue to have better luck. 

• Like 3