Anyone had problems with Pureprofile paying out?

oldchap

Seem to be another lethargic at paying, back in July got to cash out point, went to reward section & redeemed. Got message that it would take 'minimum of 30 business days'. Waited patiently, got e-mail on 19th August "Your recent cash redemption has just been processed to your nominated account." Great, checked bank account - nothing. Waited a few days, still nothing so raised a query.

Three days later got a reply "Thank you for getting in touch. Due to Pureprofile's head office operating from Australia the banking times can take a few days to show up in your account. Please give these extra days for processing allowances and you should see this in your account over the next couple of days."

Waited another week, still nothing so raised another query (and asked why the office being in Australia makes any difference, as electronic banking is instant).

3rd September got another reply "Thank you for getting in touch. We are very sorry there was an issue with the file that was uploaded to our banking system on the 16th of August and as such the payments never left. What we have done is made the payment again as of the 2nd of September  and as our head office is in Australia you should see this within the next 5 days."

Payment eventually in my account today!

• Like 1

That's the opposite of my experience. They typically pay me within 2 weeks. In fact, the last time I cashed out there, I had my money in less than a week, which surprised me. So hopefully this was just a one-time issue that you had.