My Shop Opinion Surveys - Non Payment Issues

Mogredudn56

My Shop Opinion, previous survey had me at 510 points after taking the survey. In the email they tell you that you will receive an email once you've accumulated 500 points for redemption. I just received another email, I'm now at 540 points and haven't received a redemption email. No, I'm not stupid, yes I did check my junk email, deleted emails, etc. 

I emailed [email protected] today wasking for my redemptio email to be sent. If I don't receive it, as with may survey companies who don' pay, I WILL report them to the States (their location) Department of Labor as I have done with other non-paying survey companies. 

• Like 1

Interestingly enough, they overpaid me! They sent the gift code after reaching 500 points. Then after the next survey, I got another gift card code. I was like ok. Bonus! Then after the next survey, I got another gift card. This time (about 2 weeks ago) I emailed them and was like, I don't think my "clock" is resetting. I keep getting gift card codes after EACH survey. They got back to me in like an hour and said they found the error, fixed it and I could keep the gift cards. Nice.

• Like 2