Sign in to follow this  
ktkat1949

Do you belong to Branded Surveys?

ktkat1949

If you don't you should. Especially if you are in their demographics. I am single 70 year old retired woman with no kids. I just got turned down for 28 94 point surveys in a row! It took 20 minutes to fill out my age, sex and postal code. Just think how many points you could accumulate if you hit their demographics!!

dawn_b_adams

I'm very confused by your post. You may want to clarify your point. You are contradicting yourself.

• Like 1

rosiesmom

I belong and I don't think I have completed one in 3 years.  I gave up on them, but I still get their invites.

• Like 1

zimmy

I have been doing Branded Surveys for 3 years and they have been getting worse and worse.Do a survey now and it's 30 points for 20 min. on average, it's a joke

• Like 1

schludermann

I've been a member for several years and it has severely declined after last years "improvements" . Currently, I just do the daily poll, maybe the TV survey I never qualify for and a medical trial screening occasionally. I only get $10 every 10 months doing this but very little time is wasted with the definite likelihood of screen out. Before last years "optimizations" I would yield $30-$60 a month and it was okay interacting with the site.

CatShaw54

Branded frustrates me on a daily basis, it seems. E.g., I just successfully completed, and was thanked, for a cellphone provider survey and got a message that I was DQ'd.  Here's my estimate of frustrations: Out of 100 surveys to which I am invited or which turn up on my dashboard, I qualify for 10%.  Out of those 10%, 40% of them fail somehow: e.g., I complete the survey and am told I am DQ'd or OQ'd.  Average payouts are what, 20 pennies? The only decently rewarded surveys involve illnesses so don't apply unless you are at death's door.  I am pleased that they have improved the swiftness of payout but earning a payout? Oy. Surely they can do better.