Do you belong to Branded Surveys?

ktkat1949

If you don't you should. Especially if you are in their demographics. I am single 70 year old retired woman with no kids. I just got turned down for 28 94 point surveys in a row! It took 20 minutes to fill out my age, sex and postal code. Just think how many points you could accumulate if you hit their demographics!!

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I've been a member for several years and it has severely declined after last years "improvements" . Currently, I just do the daily poll, maybe the TV survey I never qualify for and a medical trial screening occasionally. I only get $10 every 10 months doing this but very little time is wasted with the definite likelihood of screen out. Before last years "optimizations" I would yield $30-$60 a month and it was okay interacting with the site.

Branded frustrates me on a daily basis, it seems. E.g., I just successfully completed, and was thanked, for a cellphone provider survey and got a message that I was DQ'd.  Here's my estimate of frustrations: Out of 100 surveys to which I am invited or which turn up on my dashboard, I qualify for 10%.  Out of those 10%, 40% of them fail somehow: e.g., I complete the survey and am told I am DQ'd or OQ'd.  Average payouts are what, 20 pennies? The only decently rewarded surveys involve illnesses so don't apply unless you are at death's door.  I am pleased that they have improved the swiftness of payout but earning a payout? Oy. Surely they can do better.

• 6 months later...

I just joined in 2019 and so far attained: $70 in 2019 and $20 in 2020! They are one of few who offer "Pity Points" for trying but not getting accepted. Beats other surveys that take 50-10 minutes of your time only to be told..."Not A Match" or "QUota Met"! BRANDED is one of the better ones!

I don't know what happened to the. I rarely go there and then just do the poll for 5 points. Once in a while I will try a survey.

Regarding the bonus payment for elite status.  You must complete at least 12 surveys in a week to qualify for a bonus.  The bonus increases for 20 and then 30 surveys completed.  I keep track and I get paid the bonus.  It is relatively easy to complete at least 12 surveys in a week, so keep trying.  I must be one of those rare people who thinks Branded is a great site.    So far in 2020 I have earned $170 so I'm a cheerleader for them!

• 1 month later...

I went into their site yesterday and unsubscribed.  I am getting rid of a few of these type of sites, and it feels good because I am getting more junk mail than ever. I can't believe that in over 3 years I never got even one survey completed with them.  How dull am I?

• 1 year later...