Very Few on One Opinion this week

cricket

Have been getting DQed more often, but usually have about the same amount of surveys up until the five DQs. The last two days have been my best in quite some time as far as actually completing surveys though, including one for 1500 points and another for 2100. But that's very unusual. It also has been taking me longer to cash out the last few months.

• Like 1

I've noticed pretty slim pickings too on there. Finally today I got one worth 2100 points, was happily surprised. A couple of days this week I only had 100 points from two DQ's. 

• Like 1

last year averaged $57 per month cash out, this year it's under $15.  hate the ones that say 1,000 point survey and when you complete I am credited with 500.

• Like 1

Yes within 5 days it kept saying there are no surveys to complete. I finally did 1 survey today for 7000 points, but after that none were available again. I hope this one is not about to go downhill either. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, NevadaJones said:

7,000! Wow! I've never even seen one that high there I don't think. Hope you get more of those. :91_thumbsup:

Yeah it was an alcohol survey with ads for Amsterdam vodka. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, peach6 said:

I have never seen one that high either

Seems like I'm just crawling on the site now just to get points to be able to cash out

Completing that one put me over the 25000 mark. So i redeemed. I used to be able to cash out at least once a month. Now it took me about 2 months to get to 25000 points. 

• Like 1

If you do a survey and get the 50 points and then the "no more survey message"---try refreshing the page. The surveys stink there now, but Ive found most times I can refresh my way to the 5 DQs !! I hope they are not done. I always paid  my internet bill every month with those Visa cards, but now its really bad.

• Like 2