Very Few on One Opinion this week

cricket

On 9/22/2019 at 2:11 PM, dawn_b_adams said:

They didn’t have squat yesterday or today. 

Dawn, when did you last cash out? My last successful withdrawal was August 21.

• Like 1

The only issue I have had there when cashing out is that the site sees some phone numbers as VOIP when they are not and will not allow the verification process. The site has been working on it and has not found the cause. It affects some phones all the time and others sporadically. It sees my landline as VOIP. When it happens , I simply email them at [email protected] and they take care of manually processing the redemption (but can only do so for physical cards).

• Like 1

Unless something has changed on their end, I'm not sure that's the problem for me as I've cashed out at least twenty times over the past year or so with no issues. Had no problem with the latest verification and received the withdrawal confirmation email. But suddenly many folks are all having the same problems at the same time. Not to mention people not getting any surveys. And, for me, that started even before I had tried my latest cash out. So who knows? I've gone ahead and sent an email to them, but from what I've read not many folks are getting a response. Or if they do, it doesn't address the problem.

We shall see I guess.

1 hour ago, peach6 said:

I need 200 more points to cash out and no surveys available for 2 days now

Go to Emily the bot. Type in "i have no surveys". She will then ask if she can look into your account. Click yes. She will then tell ya if your account is paused or not. Like I mentioned before on here- the company that took over is famous for having faulty security software and will lock out your account for no good reason except that THEIR security system is outdated and faulty. Its been happening for years with Opinion Outpost since the same company took over them. They have done NOTHING to rectify the situation-locking and pausing accounts for years now. So for those that did get paused-that is the reason. This site NEVER had this problem until they took over recently. It is also the reason why it is so hard to get a response now from the help desk-it is not being controlled by the original owners no more.

• Like 3

Just went over to One Opinion to see if anything's going on over there. I always stay logged in, but when I got there just now I had been logged out. When I tried to log in I got a message that said something to the effect "Error. Campaign key missing." Whatever the heck that means! Tried again, and I got "Error. Try again later." So I tried logging in through private browsing, where I knew there would be no prior cookies, and I was able to log in that way.

If they're having "technical difficulties" over there, I can understand that. But would it be too much to expect a bulk emailing to let folks know what's going on? Or even a simple message on the website?

Yes.

Yes, it would be. :lol:

• Like 1

I just cashed out for $50 earlier today, no issues, got confirmation email. And surprise, I also got $2.20 worth of surveys! I was really surprised, because all last week, there was barely anything. They really do run hot and cold. I just shake my head. If it’s looking like they are having issues, I just log out and don’t bother with them the rest of the day. 

• Like 1

Lucky you on getting a few surveys...I think. :lol:

Hope you get your money. I also had no trouble doing my last withdrawal and did get the confirmation email too. But the payment was cancelled two days later, and the points returned to my account. Nothing but issues since then.

Maybe since you're still getting surveys it will work okay for you. Let us know. 

I haven't had any surveys for around four days, so I did Marks suggested above - told the bot "I have no surveys", she looked into my account and yep - I've been paused too. *shakes head* Hopefully it will get resolved soon.

• Like 1

I'm honestly shocked but I got my cashout today. I really thought it would end up cancelled.  I have a couple of dollars in there now but I'm still going to take a break from them. I think it's just going to get worse and I don't want to waste my time trying to get to the $25 redemption level again.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Marks said:

Go to Emily the bot. Type in "i have no surveys". She will then ask if she can look into your account. Click yes. She will then tell ya if your account is paused or not. Like I mentioned before on here- the company that took over is famous for having faulty security software and will lock out your account for no good reason except that THEIR security system is outdated and faulty. Its been happening for years with Opinion Outpost since the same company took over them. They have done NOTHING to rectify the situation-locking and pausing accounts for years now. So for those that did get paused-that is the reason. This site NEVER had this problem until they took over recently. It is also the reason why it is so hard to get a response now from the help desk-it is not being controlled by the original owners no more.

Hadn't had anything for several days. Did the above and got the same thing - "account paused" along with a ticket number. Emailed them. Hopefully , they will respond and if they get enough such requests , look into it. Have almost $18 in there!

• Like 1