Very Few on One Opinion this week

cricket

2 hours ago, peach6 said:

I now have enough to cash out I will be doing it later today

Wish me luck

If you are getting surveys it means your account has not been paused and you should have no problem cashing out. You can always check if your account has been paused by going to the emily bot and typing in -"I am not getting surveys". Click yes when the bot asks if it could look into your account. The bot will say if your account is paused or if it is fine. 

Based on the reports in here as well as all of the ones on their FB page , beginning to wonder if there was either a site glitch or a human error that put so many accounts in a "temporarily paused" state. You would think that they would notice the drop off in $$ since they get paid per survey we take.

• Like 3

Received a response from support today. Was told they made a small change and verification on their end. (Whatever that might be!) Was asked to try taking a survey to see if that worked. Lo and behold, I actually had surveys available to me again, and I did complete one just as a test. Got the credit, and then I did the cash out again. Received the confirmation email, and I'm hoping it doesn't get cancelled this time.

We shall see...

• Like 2

After a couple of days and several messages to them (VM , email , FB , ticket) , I did get an email response from "Edlonah Baylis" at 2:52am Thursday. Interesting since the phone message says the support hours are 8:00am - 5:00pm M-F. Per the response , the "temporarily paused" account was due to a browser issue. HUH?? Been using the same system (Windows 10) via broadband with the Edge browser for a year now. No changes. Also , I only log in from home. 

Will see how it all plays out.

UPDATE: So far , as of 5:00am Friday , no response.

• Like 2

I got over $2.00 worth of surveys from One Opinion. Maybe they saw all these posts complaining and got off their backsides. Sometimes, we just gotta keep these survey companies in check.

• Like 1

Received an email from a Raymon Apolentisima on Friday afternoon stating the issue with the paused account had been investigated and that the account was fixed. The email also included :

● Access your account, surveys, and rewards in the country you registered in ● Don’t rush: Read and answer every question carefully ● Provide honest and consistent answers ● Avoid abbreviating words and make sure to use correct spelling ● Use appropriate language ● Only access one survey at a time ● Do not create multiple accounts

Please also comply with the following requirements when taking surveys and accessing your account:

• Use a home computer rather than accessing your survey account and surveys on a work or public computer;
• If you are on the go, please access your survey account and surveys using mobile data rather than shared/public WiFi;
• Make sure only one web browser window is open. All web browser windows of previous survey sessions must be closed before accessing another survey;
• Add our survey site on your anti-virus exception list;
• While accessing your survey account to take surveys, your device (i.e. desktop computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone) must NOT be connected to a proxy server or a VPN (virtual private network);
• Please turn off the “private browsing” or “incognito mode” privacy feature in your web browser;
• Ensure your web browser is updated to the latest version (visit https://www.whatismybrowser.com to find out your web browser version). Just in case, use another web browser for back up.
• Ensure Adobe Flash Player is enabled in your web browser. You may visit http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html to find out if you have Flash enabled;
• Ensure JavaScript is enabled in your web browser. You may visit http://enable-javascript.com/ to find out if you have JavaScript enabled;
• Ensure date, time, language and regional settings on your device (i.e. desktop computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone) match the date, time, language and region of your physical geographic location.

Furthermore, if you are currently using your personal internet connection, we highly encourage you to clear your cache and browsing history before starting another survey. For instructions on how to do so, please go to: http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000510.htm. After you have followed the instructions close all of your internet windows and restart your browser.This allows you to start off a new session.

Will see how things go and how long it lasts.

Definitely not the same staff that they had running things! The support staff used to all be Western names like Mary or Joe , not Indonesian ones like the above.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Holy crap! That is a lot of rules! I know I haven't been following them all. Not sure I can/will either.

In related news, a miracle happened this day, and I received my cash out! :91_thumbsup:

Since I've been getting surveys again, I've only been attempting one or two each day...just to show interest. :lol: I'm not so close to having enough to cash again, and I'm a bit wary now of the site. Don't want to wind up wasting time and losing much money, so I think I'm gonna just try to sneak up on another cash, trying surveys there when I've got nothing much more going. Right now I'm dropping One Opinion down my list, somewhere just behind Quick Rewards and just above Prize Rebel:lol:

Will see how things go there and how other folks are doing before I try to do very much there again. Hate to, as it's been a good site for me. But maybe I can make up at least some of the money I earned there by spending a bit more time at a few other sites I feel more comfortable with, even if they're not my favorites.

• Like 1

NevadaJones, I totally agree with you that it’s a lot of rules, some of them really stupid. No way I’m gonna clear my cache and browser after each survey. I don’t have time for that crap. 

I’m glad you were able to cash out. I’ve been reevaluating things, and am branching out. I’ve signed up with a mystery shopping site, and made over $20 in September. I’m already on my way to making $20-$30 for the month of October, mainly doing phone shops. They are easy and don’t take very long. I’m also signed up for an app that is making me some extra money. 

In addition, I saw a review for Rakuten Insights and see they have many good reviews. I just signed up with them. Will see if I get any surveys from them. The way I see it, it’s about adapt and overcome. When one of the companies I’m signed up with turns into a lemon, I go find other sites that treat their customers better. I am not a patient person, and will not put up with bs or games from these survey companies. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dawn_b_adams said:

NevadaJones, I totally agree with you that it’s a lot of rules, some of them really stupid. No way I’m gonna clear my cache and browser after each survey. I don’t have time for that crap. 

I’m glad you were able to cash out. I’ve been reevaluating things, and am branching out. I’ve signed up with a mystery shopping site, and made over $20 in September. I’m already on my way to making $20-$30 for the month of October, mainly doing phone shops. They are easy and don’t take very long. I’m also signed up for an app that is making me some extra money. 

In addition, I saw a review for Rakuten Insights and see they have many good reviews. I just signed up with them. Will see if I get any surveys from them. The way I see it, it’s about adapt and overcome. When one of the companies I’m signed up with turns into a lemon, I go find other sites that treat their customers better. I am not a patient person, and will not put up with bs or games from these survey companies. 

Rakuten used to be AIP. Don't waste your time. I had stopped doing their surveys for a couple of years and a few months ago I logged in, saw the name change and remembered why I stopped doing them. Occasionally they had surveys that paid ok but mostly they had surveys that paid one cent. After logging this year all I get is the one point surveys. This is the latest one I got:

Survey on Daily Life

Rewarded EPoints:
1 EPoints for all participants

Click below URL to participate the survey:

Details of Survey
    Survey No.:
76616US

Expected Survey End Date:
10 / 31 / 2019
* Please note this survey will close once there are enough completes, so don't miss out on this chance!

No. of Questions:
Appx. 13 questions

Duration:
Appx. 3 minutes

• Like 2

8 hours ago, dawn_b_adams said:

Same feeling here regarding the list of tips. No way would I go clearing things after each survey. They are really out of date regarding Adobe Flash since that is ending soon and basically no current browsers install it (but does remain on an "as needed" basis). Loved the one about accessing the site in the country you signed up in! Like we were all travelling constantly. In reality , most of the users are likely in the US. Just shows that the new owners are foreign , especially with the Indonesian names of the support staff.

• Like 3

NevadaJones, I'm so glad you got your payout. I'm not giving up on them completely but still going there less then before. So many signs point to them being another failing site.

When they temporarily deactivated me, they gave me the same list of things to do. There's no way I'm clearing my cache every time I go there for a survey, and all their other suggestions are just ridiculous. Making a mental note to myself: Next time I fly to Paris for lunch I won't do any One Opinion surveys. lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 10/5/2019 at 2:28 AM, episemion said:

Definitely not the same staff that they had running things! The support staff used to all be Western names like Mary or Joe , not Indonesian ones like the above.

Indonesian. Okay. I thought they were just strange names from some random name generator. :lol:

Oddly, today I did receive another support email closing my case and telling me to let them know if I have any further problems.

It was from Roy D! :lol: