Very Few on One Opinion this week

cricket

6 hours ago, littleone2112 said:

If you do a survey and get the 50 points and then the "no more survey message"---try refreshing the page. The surveys stink there now, but Ive found most times I can refresh my way to the 5 DQs !! I hope they are not done. I always paid  my internet bill every month with those Visa cards, but now its really bad.

I will try that. Thanks,

I informed them of a mal-functioning survey..and for some reason they "paused" my account so I can't take any more surveys. Their phone number is not working anymore either. They have always been a very good survey company...does anyone know what is going on with them? I saw online that they had ended their survey panels in all other countries but the US and Canada too.

mnleona...Have you been getting any emails from them? I was until I complained about not getting credit for a survey...have been with them for a very long time..and now this. Very weird..reminds me of others that were pretty good and then just went downhill overnight and disappeared..with my money..and all the others that hadn't cashed out. 

I haven't seen much activity on there lately either.  As a matter of fact, been trying to cash out since last week and keep getting an error message to try again later.  I have emailed and called them but have not received a reply.

I don't know if this is a sign of impending shutdown but it may be a sign of the continuing slide of One Opinion. I gave up on One Opinion years ago. Too many of their surveys exited abnormally after putting in a lot of time and support couldn't care less. I also grew tired of being accused of suspicious activity just for completing surveys in different locales

• Sad 1

Something is wrong because I have used this survey site for a long time and all of the sudden I quit getting surveys sent to me and I am unable to redeem my points.  This has never been the case before.  They have a new verification that I get a success message and then  when I go to confirm my choice of reward, I get an error message.  I have tried this now for a week.  I have also called and left a message with my info and not received a return call and left my issue with their Virtual Assistant who says that  my issue will be forwarded to member care and I should receive an email which has never arrived.

I was flagged for "suspicious browser activity" and after a few back and forth emails was able to get my account unflagged. This was right after I emailed about points that weren't credited. (That seems to happen more and more with them)

Like others here, it's been ridiculously slow for me. This past week it's been one or two surveys, DQ on both, then nothing until the next day. I was with them when they were MyView and I cashed out every 3 weeks back then. Now it's about every 2 months. 

Sad to see it go downhill like this. It was one of my favorites before.

Definitely something not good going on. My withdrawal from the other day was just cancelled. Virtual assistant Emily said it had something to do with the verification system, yada, yada, yada. Have never had a problem like this there before. And when Emily "escalates" the issue to a "real" person, she gives a case number to track the progress, but there's no place on the site I can find that you can follow its progress as she suggests.

Since it's the weekend I'll wait a few days to see if I get any response before going the email route. Not holding out a lot of hope right now though given what others have reported.

Also, no surveys again today. And it's been several days since I've gotten the usual two or three emails per day from them saying they have surveys available for me.

Son of a...

This had been one of my two best earning sites. :92_thumbsdown:

OK, I finally got an email back from them.  They wanted to know what browser, system you know the drill.  Now I have been doing their surveys from the same computer since before they changed their name!  NOTHING HAS CHANGED.  When I replied back to them with the info, I heard nothing further.  I have reached out to them again with a screenshot of the error message that is STILL not allowing me to redeem my points.

3 hours ago, NevadaJones said:

Many folks on their Facebook page reporting all of these same issues. Suspect we're all just being jerked around for whatever their reason.

I just took a peek over on FB. I'm worried now about a gift card I redeemed on Friday, hoping it goes through. Once I get it  (if???) I may take a step back from One Opinion for a while. It's such a shame how these survey companies all seem to end up like this eventually. I used to do surveys on so many places and was earning a pretty fair amount of Amazon gcs. I bought so many household necessities that way. Now it's a struggle just to get enough points to cash out. 

• Like 1

If, and I'm sure it's a big if, I get my cash out, I'd still have a little less than $10 there. But I'll likely also step away, at least for a time, and see what happens down the road.