Jump to content
cricket

Very Few on One Opinion this week

Recommended Posts

peach6

I did get my GC so all is good for now

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kcnavy313
On 10/6/2019 at 1:27 PM, sageandcinnamon said:

NevadaJones, I'm so glad you got your payout. I'm not giving up on them completely but still going there less then before. So many signs point to them being another failing site.

When they temporarily deactivated me, they gave me the same list of things to do. There's no way I'm clearing my cache every time I go there for a survey, and all their other suggestions are just ridiculous. Making a mental note to myself: Next time I fly to Paris for lunch I won't do any One Opinion surveys. lol

 

I've been trying to hang in there but I think you're right, too many signs pointing to another failing site. Like I had previously said, they went from being managed by cmix to dyna something (sorry the name just escaped me) and they already have like 14 other survey sites as it is. Sometimes change is good but I'm not seeing that's the case here.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
peach6
2 hours ago, Kcnavy313 said:

I've been trying to hang in there but I think you're right, too many signs pointing to another failing site. Like I had previously said, they went from being managed by cmix to dyna something (sorry the name just escaped me) and they already have like 14 other survey sites as it is. Sometimes change is good but I'm not seeing that's the case here.

They used to be great where I was able to cash out every month not any more closer to 3 months

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hofertennis

Did 2 surveys today, that's all I was allowed I guess. Not many surveys after a while. Been a member for 15 years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marks
11 hours ago, hofertennis said:

Did 2 surveys today, that's all I was allowed I guess. Not many surveys after a while. Been a member for 15 years.

very few surveys this weekend- could be because of holiday-today i only had one survey on sunday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NevadaJones

I've been getting a fair amount of surveys, but I quit as soon as I see the "varies" one. Can't get past it to other surveys unless I try it first, which I won't do since I've cut way back on doing surveys there after the "account paused" issues. Next day, the "varies" survey goes away, and I try again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dawn_b_adams

I’ve been getting pretty much nothing but varies surveys. Then it says there is nothing. I cannot get past it, even after refreshing my browser. I told their stupid AI that I didn’t want any more of the varies surveys. I told it to escalate my demand to a human supervisor. If I keep getting these, I will dump them like a bad habit.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marks
18 hours ago, dawn_b_adams said:

I’ve been getting pretty much nothing but varies surveys. Then it says there is nothing. I cannot get past it, even after refreshing my browser. I told their stupid AI that I didn’t want any more of the varies surveys. I told it to escalate my demand to a human supervisor. If I keep getting these, I will dump them like a bad habit.

Yes- when you click on the VARIES surveys for a full week now it says that there no surveys and does not reroute back to OneOpinion-so you get no dq points and have to go back to OneOpinion-the bad part too is that it counts as one survey given to you for that day.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...