cricket

Very Few on One Opinion this week

peach6

I did get my GC so all is good for now

• Like 1

Kcnavy313
On 10/6/2019 at 1:27 PM, sageandcinnamon said:

NevadaJones, I'm so glad you got your payout. I'm not giving up on them completely but still going there less then before. So many signs point to them being another failing site.

When they temporarily deactivated me, they gave me the same list of things to do. There's no way I'm clearing my cache every time I go there for a survey, and all their other suggestions are just ridiculous. Making a mental note to myself: Next time I fly to Paris for lunch I won't do any One Opinion surveys. lol

I've been trying to hang in there but I think you're right, too many signs pointing to another failing site. Like I had previously said, they went from being managed by cmix to dyna something (sorry the name just escaped me) and they already have like 14 other survey sites as it is. Sometimes change is good but I'm not seeing that's the case here.

• Like 2

peach6
2 hours ago, Kcnavy313 said:

I've been trying to hang in there but I think you're right, too many signs pointing to another failing site. Like I had previously said, they went from being managed by cmix to dyna something (sorry the name just escaped me) and they already have like 14 other survey sites as it is. Sometimes change is good but I'm not seeing that's the case here.

They used to be great where I was able to cash out every month not any more closer to 3 months

• Like 1