No available surveys on Sundays

dawn_b_adams

What is it about not being able to find squat for surveys on Sundays? I’ve been going back and forth between three of my survey sites for four plus hours now, and nothing. I haven't qualified for one survey. There were three surveys that I thought I got only to get to the last page and nothing. Just not having any luck today.

I bought a new Ipad yesterday. I thought maybe some of the problems I had were due to my old Ipad being seven years old. Nope, even with a brand new IPad, still having issues with surveys hiccuping or just freezing up at the end. I already checked my WiFi and all. That is all working fine. It is the jacked up survey companies that are messing up.

I will be looking into signing up with Instacart, not the one where I have to deliver, but the one where I buy and bag someone’s groceries and get paid. From what I can see, that pays better, and less aggravation. I’ve already made almost $30 in three weeks from mystery shopping. Most of these survey companies have abysmal customer service anyway, particularly Forthright. 

• Like 2

I would assume because it is the weekend there tends to be less, but I'm not used to it being this slow either. I think something is truly happening to a lot of these companies. 

• Like 3

I've have  to agree with what other's have said, it's simply a matter of it being the weekend, and survey companies being shut down and not putting up new surveys.  There's been several times I've been told no surveys available on various sites on the weekends. 

• Like 4