Qmee (survey app)

Njsurveyman

I just came across this one and I kind of like it so far.  There is no cash out minimum and it pays via paypal.  I notice a few surveys on there from mechanical turk.  The surveys available always indicate how long it should take to complete.  This app did take a me a long time to register because there are a lot of categories of profile questions they want you to answer, so they can gear surveys to you that meet your demographics. There are not a lot of surveys on there at any given time.  Right now, my account shows 7 surveys available, but only two of them are promised to take me less than 5 minutes to complete.  You will DQ often, but if you do complete a survey, you are paid right away and can cash out to paypal right away.

• Like 1

I've been using Qmee for several weeks now.  It works pretty good.  Sometimes I run into the problem of not being directed back to the panel after completing the survey but customer service responds quickly and they usually make it right.   You do get bounced out regularly but that is true with most all of them. I like the fact that your reward goes to PayPal very quickly and there is no limit. 

I just went on and signed up for Qmee app. It was pretty easy. I filled out profile information, took about 10 minutes. Within less than an hour on there, I’ve already made $1.27. Not too shabby. The surveys are short, not much per survey, but they do add up. I think this one is a keeper.

• 2 weeks later...

I did very well on it at first.  I made about $3.50 during the first couple of weeks.  But, ever since last week, no surveys have been available on my account.  I hope to get more soon, otherwise I will just cash out and delete the app. 

SCAM ALERT! This company (app) seems to be a scam. I am not seeing any more surveys on my account AND it will NOT even let me cash out saying an error has occurred. Their customer service is just giving me BS that I have a poor internet connection and asking for my IP address (which seems suspicious to me). I have high speed internet. I am going to try one more thing, by deleting and then re downloading the app and see if that helps.

UPDATE: After several back and forth email complaints with them, my account was back to normal this morning, and I was able to cash out. I am going to stick with them for now, but will proceed with caution by cashing out more frequently.

• Like 1

I would cash out now just in case. I must also add that I did attempt to take a survey with them while on vacation in Mexico, and I am thinking that "might" have red flagged my account. However, I will never know for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

I am homebound, so I have to do a lot of online shopping. I am enjoying Qmee for their pennies when you click on their 'alternate' sites when you're in Walmart or Amazon looking for particular items and the fact that there is NO minimum amount to cash out. I mean literally, you can cash out for $.05 if you want to...Surveys are kinda hit or miss, but I love these guys! I can get money for googling an item I need too, if I click on their suggestions. Those pennies DO add up.

Edited by AnnieSue
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I think it might be the best survey site for paypal because I almost always have a survey avalible. I earned £10 just from doing surveys while on the bus back from work.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...