How do you answer ...

jaws77461

If we want to be appropriately compensated for taking surveys - we must be WORTH their time. If we advocate dishonesty, then it stands to reason firms will have more reason not to trust - that will lead to lower rewards.

I implore anyone who takes surveys to be implicitly honest - only then can firms rely on the results statistically. And of course, we will be worth more money!

I do know of one company that does screen participants to verify answers over multiple survey experiences. I have been with this firm for many years and am compensated hundreds of dollars PER survey - one per month. WHY? Everytime I was tested and proven, my worth as a surveyer increased exponentially.

Plus, we aint supposed ta lie!

Who thinks Laura is just a bot or someone hiding who is an owner of a survey company?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jellyfish

• KBLover

• rstanc

• Box-in-Jack

If we want to be appropriately compensated for taking surveys - we must be WORTH their time. If we advocate dishonesty, then it stands to reason firms will have more reason not to trust - that will lead to lower rewards.

I implore anyone who takes surveys to be implicitly honest - only then can firms rely on the results statistically. And of course, we will be worth more money!

I do know of one company that does screen participants to verify answers over multiple survey experiences. I have been with this firm for many years and am compensated hundreds of dollars PER survey - one per month. WHY? Everytime I was tested and proven, my worth as a surveyer increased exponentially.

Plus, we aint supposed ta lie!

Who thinks Laura is just a bot or someone hiding who is an owner of a survey company?

I think the latter is very possible. :wink:

• 4 weeks later...

Thank You Querty, i knew there where still people with some sense. I don't advocate lying but i demand respect for my time just as all people should. There are to many survey co. that don't respect people's time. Greenfield being the worst in my opinion. I won't mention names but if anyone thinks dishonesty is the reason for low payouts.....Well, being nice, i feel your very naive. Many of these survey sites are making dollars and paying you pennies and you keep making it for them. That is why there are such lowpay outs

GREED + NAIVE = RICH 100% of the time.

For those that do not understand this....... point made.

GOOD LUCK ALL on future surveys

As a consumer driven nation, we are the bread and butter for those needing timely market research.

So, I just don't do surveys that don't pay me money. End of story.

My new motto in this economy is I AM CONSUMER, HEAR ME ROAR!

I have the power to change what happens to me and I choose to take the power and keep that power. I am not going to ever, ever, ever do an OTX survey again, I will not do a survey for MYVIEW, I choose to selectively limit the time I spend with Survey Spot, and the list goes on and on.

I blog about my experiences too.

So, we all need to keep repeating that new mantra: I AM CONSUMER, HEAR ME ROAR!

My choices effect the bottom line of many, many, many companies. That's how it's shaping up in this new economy.

teachell

would some one kindly tell me how to respond to a post, say , the way JELLYFISH did up above on FEB. 1 . I can't figure it out. Not naive, just stupid i guess. LOL

THANKS

would some one kindly tell me how to respond to a post, say , the way JELLYFISH did up above on FEB. 1 . I can't figure it out. Not naive, just stupid i guess. LOL

THANKS

I think you mean quoting? Click "quote" in the upper right hand of the post you want to quote, then type your text underneath the quoted text in the window that pops up.

I think you mean quoting? Click "quote" in the upper right hand of the post you want to quote, then type your text underneath the quoted text in the window that pops up.

Yes, that's it. Thanks a lot Jellyfish. I thought 'quote' was something else. :oops:

Yes, that's it. Thanks a lot Jellyfish. I thought 'quote' was something else. :oops:

YVW :)

• 3 weeks later...

They don't send me a survey unless I'm qualified for it

YES YES YES

WHY can't survey companies just send you surveys you qualify for?? You fill out these "profiles" and still flunk the qualifier part some ridiculous percentage. What's the point?!

Why can't they just do what Pinecone does and stop wasting people's time?

• 2 weeks later...
As a consumer driven nation, we are the bread and butter for those needing timely market research.

So, I just don't do surveys that don't pay me money. End of story.

My new motto in this economy is I AM CONSUMER, HEAR ME ROAR!

I have the power to change what happens to me and I choose to take the power and keep that power. I am not going to ever, ever, ever do an OTX survey again, I will not do a survey for MYVIEW, I choose to selectively limit the time I spend with Survey Spot, and the list goes on and on.

I blog about my experiences too.

So, we all need to keep repeating that new mantra: I AM CONSUMER, HEAR ME ROAR!

My choices effect the bottom line of many, many, many companies. That's how it's shaping up in this new economy.

teachell

Savvy advice. May I ask what companies your do work with? I'm new and I like your no BS policy. :o