Which sites get surveys first? Here's my observation

yobry1

I've been a member of ACOP for 9yrs, GTM/LP 10yrs, and Inboxdollars 5yrs. Now over the yrs I noticed ACOP gets surveys last bcoz I often got the "thank you for completing this survey" msg without actually doing the survey and getting points for it so, a few yrs ago I stopped doing the highest paying surveys from LP/gtm till a day or 2 later if they were still available bcoz ACOP pays 2x more than other sites for the same survey. Now I've only cashout with Inboxdollars once a yr with the emails and occasional offer but, in the last 3mths I stated watching vids and playing games so i cashout in less than 2mths, and about a month ago I started doing their surveys which then took only 1 month to cashout for $27. In that month none of the surveys from Inboxdollars were on ACOP, but ALL of them were on LifePoints. We all know Inboxdollars has the lowest survey incentives so I've now stopped taking surveys from Inboxdollars bcoz of it and in the last week, EVERY survey I've tried with LifePoints, I got the "you've already completed this survey" msg. So out of curiosity, I clkd every available survey on LifePoints and have cleared my dashboard for the last 5 days now with 99% of them already being completed or tried from Inboxdollars. It's my suggestion if your a member of Inboxdollars, don't do their surveys bcoz you'll get higher incentives with other survey sites. I've only been doing inbxdllrs surveys bcoz of being strapped for cash the last few months, now i know better. I hope this helps others out there.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/30/2019 at 12:17 AM, yobry1 said:

I've been a member of ACOP for 9yrs, GTM/LP 10yrs, and Inboxdollars 5yrs. Now over the yrs I noticed ACOP gets surveys last bcoz I often got the "thank you for completing this survey" msg without actually doing the survey and getting points for it so, a few yrs ago I stopped doing the highest paying surveys from LP/gtm till a day or 2 later if they were still available bcoz ACOP pays 2x more than other sites for the same survey. Now I've only cashout with Inboxdollars once a yr with the emails and occasional offer but, in the last 3mths I stated watching vids and playing games so i cashout in less than 2mths, and about a month ago I started doing their surveys which then took only 1 month to cashout for $27. In that month none of the surveys from Inboxdollars were on ACOP, but ALL of them were on LifePoints. We all know Inboxdollars has the lowest survey incentives so I've now stopped taking surveys from Inboxdollars bcoz of it and in the last week, EVERY survey I've tried with LifePoints, I got the "you've already completed this survey" msg. So out of curiosity, I clkd every available survey on LifePoints and have cleared my dashboard for the last 5 days now with 99% of them already being completed or tried from Inboxdollars. It's my suggestion if your a member of Inboxdollars, don't do their surveys bcoz you'll get higher incentives with other survey sites. I've only been doing inbxdllrs surveys bcoz of being strapped for cash the last few months, now i know better. I hope this helps others out there.

hello, 

Thank you so much for sharing this helpful information, it helped me alot

Thanks and regards.:) Cartoon HD APK  9Apps APK

• Like 1