Have been unable to Cash out at One Opinion for 2 weeks....

gso3006

I keep getting an error message while trying to cash out my points at One Opinion.  This has been going on now for 2 weeks.  Their system sends me the verification phone call which give me a code and when I enter it, the system tells me that I have been successfully verified and then when I confirm the award, an error message pops up telling me to try again later.  

I have called and had to leave a message.  I have emailed them.  I finally got a reply back last week where their Representative wanted to know what operating system etc I was using......HELLO, the same one I have been using for years with you.  No further contact from them.  But the points have been refunded back into my account online, which is unhelpful because I can't even use them.

• Like 1

Go to Emily the bot. Type in "i have no surveys". She will then ask if she can look into your account. Click yes. She will then tell ya if your account is paused or not. Like I mentioned before on here- the company that took over is famous for having faulty security software and will lock out your account for no good reason except that THEIR security system is outdated and faulty. Its been happening for years with Opinion Outpost since the same company took over them. They have done NOTHING to rectify the situation-locking and pausing accounts for years now. So for those that did get paused-that is the reason. This site NEVER had this problem until they took over recently. It is also the reason why it is so hard to get a response now from the help desk-it is not being controlled by the original owners no more.

• Like 1

I have been ranting over a particular survey and got blown off TWICE via email. Totally I,personal messages, the first of which practically verified that “Edionah” hadn’t even read my ticket. I ranted a little on FB-no response. They used to get back quickly on both email and social media. I think they must have gotten rid of all those great folks they used to show on their pages.  I know for a fact I completed the survey which was 2 minutes-1500 points, high pay for low time, likely because they got all sorts of info about myself, my child and a medical condition through.a series of check boxes. It took around two minutes. It redirected, incorrectly and of course, Emily the Bot of randomness saw nothing wrong. Edionah replied to my ticket with “we can clearly see only three minutes of times was spent. Please do note, however, that you were given 50 points for disqualification.” I’ve explained it twice now. The second response from Apolentisima said sorry, blah blah, we have no control, cannot argue with survey creators and I have passed this along to the interested parties. I don’t think they even have any interested parties there. So disappointing. One Opinion went from perfect, with instant payouts to still better than the rest to I can’t tell them apart from any of the lower ranked.

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, GammiWoo said:

I have been ranting over a particular survey and got blown off TWICE via email. Totally I,personal messages, the first of which practically verified that “Edionah” hadn’t even read my ticket. I ranted a little on FB-no response. They used to get back quickly on both email and social media. I think they must have gotten rid of all those great folks they used to show on their pages.  I know for a fact I completed the survey which was 2 minutes-1500 points, high pay for low time, likely because they got all sorts of info about myself, my child and a medical condition through.a series of check boxes. It took around two minutes. It redirected, incorrectly and of course, Emily the Bot of randomness saw nothing wrong. Edionah replied to my ticket with “we can clearly see only three minutes of times was spent. Please do note, however, that you were given 50 points for disqualification.” I’ve explained it twice now. The second response from Apolentisima said sorry, blah blah, we have no control, cannot argue with survey creators and I have passed this along to the interested parties. I don’t think they even have any interested parties there. So disappointing. One Opinion went from perfect, with instant payouts to still better than the rest to I can’t tell them apart from any of the lower ranked.

Oh no, so sorry to hear that! It really sucks to see that One Opinion seems to be going the way of many survey companies. I’ve had similar things happen to me on there. Emily their ‘bot is completely useless. I just call the toll free number and either talk to or leave a message on their answering service. They usually get back to me by email the next day. I took a survey that was supposed to be $1.50 too, for maybe 3-4 minutes. Probably more like 20 minutes worth of questions and then they DQ’d me. I called, and got a similar reply that you did. Terrible what these companies are doing to their survey takers. 

• Thanks 1