problem with lifepoints survey

pebbles

hi, I have been completing loads of surveys including seven dairy on LifePoints. I collected over 17,000 points (worth £150) as I was saving them so I could get vouchers for  xmas presents for my grandchildren. However suddenly I am unable to sign in, the captcha thing keeps coming up and I cannot log on. I have tried emailing them from contact page but i have not had any replies.

also strangely I normally receive a survey invite from them on a daily basis but have had no communication from them for over a week.

Does anyone know what is going on ?

many thanks

Liz 

I clicked on the link you had for LifePoints. Looks like 75% of their reviews are one star reviews, not good at all. Seems from the comments I read, many are having the same issue you are. I’m confused by your statement about 17,000 points equaling £150. From the description on Survey Police, it appears 5,500 points equals only $5.00, the minimum needed to cash out. So 17,000 points would probably be about $15, not £150. 

All I can say is maybe try contacting BBB and see if there are any other complaints against this company. I don’t know if BBB can do anything, but it’s worth a try. Best of luck to you. 

I don't think the poster is referring to the US LifePoints panel. Hopefully, someone else will have some input. One piece of advice that survey takers often advise is to not leave too much money/rewards in your account. Unfortunately, I am guilty of it too! However, if something ever happens to that survey company, what's owed to you may be very hard to retrieve. 

• Like 1

NEVER leave money in ANY survey account. ALWAYS cash out when you meet the requirements! These survey companies can close, close your account, ect. You never know what can happen. Its a rule of thumb for any survey taker!

That being said- I have no problem logging into LifePoints and have been getting surveys. They might have closed your account-hopefully they will respond to you.

• Like 2

Thanks everyone, I should have said that I am in the UK. yes it was a bad judgement call on my behalf.

fingers crossed they pay out, as I spent a lot of time and effort completing these.

best wishes to you all and thanks for taking the time to answer me.

• Like 2

There is probably a good reason for the difficulties you're reporting. It could be technical issues with your computer or LifePoints ethics (the lack of). Check the standard stuff on your computer, look for adblockers and anti-tracking features having been turned on for your computer. Make sure your ALL software is up to date, and relaunched. Try a different web browser, i use fire fox, chrome and safari with LP. If possible, trying connecting with different computer. that's a good start.