Opinio quest

stageangel

If you are referring to Opinio Quest at opinioquest.com, it looks to me like a scam company. On their "Contact Us" webpage, their physical address is missing the street number, city, and zip code information. Their phone number uses a (123) area code. Phone numbers in North America start at (201) and go up from there. Given this information, it seems to me that they really don't want to be contacted.

image.thumb.png.b53374404f449ecd4c64594dac169a34.png

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi Brachra,

OpinioQuest is not a scam company, it is a subsidiary of Elicit Research, LLC which is a reputed Market Research company.

The wrong address and phone number was a mistake made during design changes in the website and the same has been rectified.

We have updated the correct address and email. Phone number is not provided as we do not provide phone support at the moment.

We respond to all the queries within 24 hours.

If you have any further questions please send an email on [email protected]

On 11/21/2019 at 11:15 AM, parthkhatri said:

Hi Brachra,

OpinioQuest is not a scam company, it is a subsidiary of Elicit Research, LLC which is a reputed Market Research company.

The wrong address and phone number was a mistake made during design changes in the website and the same has been rectified.

We have updated the correct address and email. Phone number is not provided as we do not provide phone support at the moment.

Thanks for clearing that up, parthkhatri. A move from sunny Southern California all the way across the USA to rural North Carolina must be quite a change for you. One thing has me confused, though. The username that you have chosen for this forum is parthkhatri. Parth Khatri is the name of the person on your "Testimonials" webpage who says in somewhat broken English "This is one of the best and efficient panel for taking surveys." Please see post number 3 in this thread for a screenshot of the "Testimonials" webpage. Are you the same person who gave the Testimonial? Does parthkhatri=Parth Khatri?

• Haha 2

On 11/21/2019 at 10:15 AM, parthkhatri said:

Hi Brachra,

OpinioQuest may not be a "scam" but they definitely do not operate competently.  Most of the 100's surveys they list in the panelist dashboard are stale and closed.  When I start using a new panel, I typically only engage the shortest surveys. I do this to get a sense of the screen out and router behaviors and I've discovered the tools to sort the lists are ineffective. The ability to sort by ascending or descending column is not responsive at best, and typically produce nonsensical results. Though I get profuse daily email invitations for surveys, just about all I screen out of. I get so may emails from this panel, it mimics spam and makes it hard to find the emails for panels that do have a good yield. I grew weary of this Panel very quickly and relegated it to check after all the decent panels I'm active in, about 30, are exhausted for the day. While I'm not quite ready to quit this panel, I have added OpinioQuest to my junk survey filter and redirect all their emails to a holding pen. I occasionally check that mail folder to see if the panels, about 15, I have filtered to that folder there have made any effort to improve or have any special programs worth trying them again.

1 hour ago, schludermann said:

OpinioQuest may not be a "scam" but they definitely do not operate competently.  Most of the 100's surveys they list in the panelist dashboard are stale and closed.  When I start using a new panel, I typically only engage the shortest surveys. I do this to get a sense of the screen out and router behaviors and I've discovered the tools to sort the lists are ineffective. The ability to sort by ascending or descending column is not responsive at best, and typically produce nonsensical results. Though I get profuse daily email invitations for surveys, just about all I screen out of. I get so may emails from this panel, it mimics spam and makes it hard to find the emails for panels that do have a good yield. I grew weary of this Panel very quickly and relegated it to check after all the decent panels I'm active in, about 30, are exhausted for the day. While I'm not quite ready to quit this panel, I have added OpinioQuest to my junk survey filter and redirect all their emails to a holding pen. I occasionally check that mail folder to see if the panels, about 15, I have filtered to that folder there have made any effort to improve or have any special programs worth trying them again.

Hey schludermann,

Did you check out the "Rewards" page of OpionioQuest before you started surveys with them? It looks like they have a $100 Amazon card available and Itunes $100 as well. It looks like there is no smaller amounts available. For you to cut this survey company any slack just because you have some time invested in it is not helpful to the survey community. You have some helpful insights and observations about online surveys in other threads. I would have hoped that you would be able to swallow your pride and indicate that "you had been had"image.thumb.png.aa18a0ebb9514bddbd244ad76c190446.png in this OpinioQuest instance. Oh well, kind regards anyway.

Brachra,

If you are going to make assessments of the efficacy of observations from the forum members, you probably want to double check your ammunition and include something to substantiate any accusations. The minimal cash out is actually $10, or 1000 points.  Since Opinio Quest doesn't have a help facility, you have to be inquisitive and poke around a bit. to discover it.  I opened a chat session with Opinio Quest support and told them that the panelist dashboard was subpar and why.  Since you're looking at Survey Police profiles, I suggest you take a little time and learn how to spot shills.

I do have a history of changing my assessments of panels, either up or down.

OpinoQuest.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, smerick said:

image.png.923ea69b0ed1b552a0d670f426ab7b2b.png

I try to claim my reward. But the page always keeps loading ...

Maybe reply to Schludermann via DM. He is very confident in this company's efficacy.

19 hours ago, Brachra said:

Maybe reply to Schludermann via DM. He is very confident in this company's efficacy.

Maybe stop trolling and arguing with Schludermann. It’s getting old.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, dawn_b_adams said:

Maybe stop trolling and arguing with Schludermann. It’s getting old.

Did you even read this thread? This thread establishes Opinioquest as an illegitimate survey company if you bother to read through. You will need critical comprehension skills in order to digest this information. I thought that that was what this survey community was looking for, a heads-up to bad players in the survey industry. Oh well, I am out now and I leave you to form your own opinions, however misguided those may be. Good luck. Sorry, but the knowledge pool on Survey Police has been a little bit lacking, LOL.

@Brachra - Keep the replies civil. Do not attack others Survey Police members authenticity just because you had a different experience with a panel then they did. I'm not saying you can not respectfully disagree but attacking someones motives without any evidence other than you disagree will not be tolerated.

18 hours ago, Brachra said:

Sorry, but the knowledge pool on Survey Police has been a little bit lacking, LOL.

Maybe this community isn't for you. You are welcome here but this will be the only warning.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

@schludermann, your posts are a thing of beauty! Trolls aside, I have managed to get to the $10 to cash out on this polarizing (snickers) site. I claimed a $10 amazon. After not receiving it in a couple of days, I inquired. It isn’t obvious on their site but they have a 20-25 turnaround on redemptions. So let  me unnecessarily vouch for schluderman and confirm that yeah-it’s legit. It is slooooooow though.

I do  love survey police. I tell everyone about it. I went away for a bit because I got salty about a review being erroneously removed (imho). It’s the first place I come to verify new sites and resolve existing issues much like the rest of you. Nothing schluderman said was out of context. The person shouting scam without verifying that it actually IS. a scam goes against the honesty and transparency SP is known for. We may complain and ask but don’t make unfounded accusations. And THAT,  is what SP is about. I am surprised by the comments about and to schluderman. That’s the kind of crap that ruins online communities.

• 5 weeks later...

I’ve gotten nothing a month later from OpinioJest. A sole email showed up yesterday to let me know they are reviewing my request, answering a request for info placed on Jan 21. I think it’s ok to call them a scam. What do you think @schludermann?

• Like 1