Opinio quest

stageangel

They are completely disingenuous, and see no need to provide a modicum of service. I have them in my junk panel list. I'm within spitting distance of a payout and after that they are mothballed. However, I'm only progressing at 10 points a day because I screenout of nearly everything except the two point consolation.

• 1 month later...

Well after reading some opinions here I decided to sign up for this panel to see for myself what was being said, this is something I always do.

I tell you my experience so far which has been disastrous, sent me a lot of studies I would say that classified at least 50% of the same which led me in less than a week I got enough points to ask for a $ 10 amazon I continued working and the next week again had enough points to ask another $ 10 amazon from that day did not make more studies waiting to see if the payments came, As I already knew that they would give themselves between 20 and 25 days (without counting the weekends) I waited calmly, a month has passed and still nothing has happened. I have sent them several emails and they always have an excuse but they never resolve the last email I received today, indicating that they thought it was strange that my reward had not been effective and that they are going to check again to see what has happened.

From my own experience, this panel is a scam. I only talk about my own experience.

If someone had a better experience, I congratulate them, but for my part I catalogue it as a scam and I don't recommend it to anyone