This lounge needs a pub or something.

Cliche01

You ever get on here and the only thing to do is post a single word reply in the 'add on a word' game?   I assume this area was meant to be a chill, have a few beers and BS about anything area...so what's on people's minds beyond surveys?   

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Love your post. When I started the word game I had no idea it would still be going strong now. I enjoy it but yeah we need something here. Not sure what though. I'll have another martini and think about it. LOL

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Cliche01 said:

You ever get on here and the only thing to do is post a single word reply in the 'add on a word' game?   I assume this area was meant to be a chill, have a few beers and BS about anything area...so what's on people's minds beyond surveys?   

Dinner. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, seven said:

Love your post. When I started the word game I had no idea it would still be going strong now. I enjoy it but yeah we need something here. Not sure what though. I'll have another martini and think about it. LOL

Not complaining about the word game at all...and it keeps us going.   It's just sometimes there's nothing else here for me to post or say.  Guess that's the nature of the beast.  So have another drink...:grin:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, NevadaJones said:

Dinner. :lol:

Oh no...we already have one page like this.  And just for the record, I had French Onion soup and garlic Texas toast.   My breath stinks to high heaven right now. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Here's what we need, some Hobbit drinking songs:  

And really freaking hope it works, never tried sending a link here....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Guess it worked, and yeah, I found it a bit amusing seeing a bunch of normal guys sing tunes from a fantasy series. Chalk it up to my odd sense of humor. 

• Like 1

And of course it has to have the rainbow pattern on the front, as don't unicorns have those fly out of their butts? Kind of reminds me of a can of SPAM.    

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Moving right along,  if you scroll to the very bottom of your screen, it says 'Survey Police is NOT associated with any law enforcement agency'.   But what if it was?  Can you imagine some sort of Survey Police version of Cops, Dragnet, or Live PD?  "This is the internet, it's a net of crime.  My name is Cliché,  I carry a badge.  There are a thousand surveys on this naked internet, this is one..."  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Cliche01 said:

Moving right along,  if you scroll to the very bottom of your screen, it says 'Survey Police is NOT associated with any law enforcement agency'.

Never noticed that. Guess I'm not much of a scroller. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1