This lounge needs a pub or something.

Cliche01

Life carries on, and on and on.  

Stay well and safe out there, my friends. And yeah life will carry on as always....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

While I can understand that to some extent, one can't expect people just to lock themselves away.  They need access to goods, care and whatever else.  Sure, it can be delivered, but how it that much different?  The people delivering have had contact with who knows how many people or products?  I've said it elsewhere, but I think society will collapse quicker from isolation than any virus. Thus far where I am, I can get out when needed, but play it cautious.   I have family in Michigan, where the governor has shut down restaurants, gyms, theaters, and apparently has some feud with Trump where he's banning medical supplies.   Anyway,  I babble, sorry. 

• Like 3

I live right outside of Chicago in Evanston, and the state has over 9,000 cases, with the majority of them in Chicago, suburban Cook county, and the collar counties.  In Evanston we have a population of 70,000, and we have 89 cases so far.  One of the hospitals in Evanston is doing their own test, and so it is easier for people to get tested.  The Governor did a mandatory stay at home  that was supposed to end on 3/31.  He just extended it to 4/30.  I was supposed to go to my dentist on 4/1, and she called me up a few days ago, and rescheduled me for 5/4.

I had to go to the bank to get a roll of quarters, and the branch I usually go to is by appointment only, and so I had to call up another branch that has drive up to see if they were open because they were not listed as being open, but they were not listed as being closed.  I found out that they were open and so I drove there.  The only other times I have gone out in the last three weeks is to go to the grocery store, and It just drains me.  I go early in the morning because there are less customers there, and plus the shelves are not as empty,  When I went to Jewel Monday though they still did not have all of the stuff I wanted, but they did have toilet paper.  I then went down the street to Trader Joe's, and because the store is smaller, they were limiting how many people were allowed in the store.  I was able to get in the Senior line and so it took me only 10 minutes to get to enter the store, but the younger crowd probably had to wait outside for 30 minutes and it was cold.

I wish Trump would make the whole country stay at home.  If he did that this would not last as long.  The Governor of Florida just instituted a mandatory stay at home, but he is allowing people to go to church which is crazy.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

M*A*S*H answers to the Corona virus.  Just a little something to keep your brain warm and amused during all this social isolation stuff:  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Why games?  TALK people, what's going on in your corner of the world?  Post some funny or inspiring video, or simply something you like. 

That's not the point.  I don't expect you to entertain me.  I have tried multiple times to generate some sort of chat here beyond ones about surveys, and get very little beyond one word replies on the whole 'word game'.  So sorry, I'll just have a beer and drift off into the sunset and didn't mean to offend anyone. 

• Sad 1

Confused about what?   What freaking world do you think you live in sir?  One you think you are Lord God King BooFoo?   I may have beer, but not into weed.  Sorry if I am pissing people off, but don't get why people think this is all some joke,  Yeah, this a site to b$@#% and moan about survey sites, but that is dead in the water.  As for the so called 'lounge', I've said it before, and I will say it again, is all anyone can do post one word replies in an endless pointless chain?  So hasta la vista folks,  nothing here, might check back some day, but in the meantime, there are other sites with people who give a sh*t. 

• Sad 1

I hope you find what you are looking for. The internet is a huge place. Wishing you all the best. Stay safe out there. :)

ps: I changed my avatar back. I never meant to offend anyone. Goodnight folks. 

• Like 2