Sign in to follow this  
Birdhunr

How to post a review of a Web site that is a waste of time?

Birdhunr

I joined the Survey Police site because I thought I would be able to post a review or see reviews of the "Miles for Opinions" or "AA Miles for Opinions" web site.  But it seems I can only review topics in their current list of surveys.  Even a search I couldn't find information.   So, I'll post my review here.  The only decent thing about the Miles for opinions site  is that you can probably earn a few points to keep your AA miles from expiring.  But don't expect to earn the 60 points or more they tell you that you can earn by taking a 15 minute survey.  After answering a lot of questions they will say you don't meet the criterion for the survey and it will end.  Sometimes they will tell you you earned 3 miles for wasting 5 minutes of your time answering their questions.  Sometimes they seem to give you nothing.  It is a waste of time unless you only want a couple of miles added to your account just to  keep your AA account miles  from expiring.  But,  I think it is much better to use the AA frequent Dinning program to get points  from reviewing a restaurant instead of using the  "Miles for Opinions" site.