Swagbucks

Kcnavy313

On 10/12/2019 at 1:11 PM, Joyce65 said:

I received an email from them today to take a survey.  The thing is I don't have an account with them.  Where did they get my name & email address from?

I used to have that happen, and apparently I may have clicked a button here or there and agreed to their terms and stuff.  I can do good with them in the summer, but not any other time of the year. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2019 at 12:33 PM, Administrator said:

Hi Kcnavy313,

You can find Swagbucks listed under 'Top GPT Sites'. They are not part of the main directory of online survey sites, as they offer ways of earning that are not research-based (i.e. shopping rebates, offer completion credits, etc.)

Thank you for letting me know. I'd forgotten about the GPT sites.

On 10/12/2019 at 11:49 AM, NevadaJones said:

Has been one of the best sites for me. Hopefully it stays that way, as I've been spending a bit more time there lately since One Opinion started having issues.

Same here. I wish One Opinion would get it together. I find I do best with Swagbucks around the time of the team challenge. I pick up some good tips in the team chatter

• Like 1

If you buy the SB daily you can get some $$ added up quickly.  But then you have to pay the credit card company for all of those purchases, so not really worth it for me.  But I do a penny here or there and get some surveys once in a while.  I still try that daily.

Well, I'm doing pretty good with them. I've accumulated up to 69,000 reward points so far. You only need to use about 15,000 to get a $100 gift card from most business partners (usually Amazon for me).

• Like 1