One Opinion

Duck

Started a new panel,  One Opinion,  just a few days ago.   25,000 point (25 dollars) cash out threshold.  It didn't take me long to rack up 23,000 points,  then all the sudden the surveys stopped.  I checked the Survey Police reviews and it doesn't look good.  Seems like a lot of people are having problems with this panel.  I wish I had been smart and checked out the reviews before I started.    This is why I need to  stay away from panels that have that high  cash out limit. If you stay with the ones that let you cash out at 10.00 or lower then at least you don't lose so much money if they go south on you.  I don't know how some of these places stay in business. 

• Like 2

Their security software is all screwed up. If you took a survey on wifi, ect it might have flagged you. Go into your account-type in emily the bot "have no surveys". It will then probably say your account is paused. Start a trouble ticket for help.

• Like 1

Yeah, it used to be a lot better - it was one of the only decent sites left, long after most of the other sites similar to it had gone down the toilet quality-wise. Well, it's starting to join them now - too many low-paying surveys, buggy surveys, and the dreaded "variable pay" ones where they don't tell you how long the survey will be or how much it will pay until the end (obviously, you want to just completely avoid those). I've been sitting at ~$23 for way longer than I would've been a year ago. I am confident that I will eventually manage to get the last couple dollars, but I probably won't bother continuing after that point.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, neminem said:

Yeah, it used to be a lot better - it was one of the only decent sites left, long after most of the other sites similar to it had gone down the toilet quality-wise. Well, it's starting to join them now - too many low-paying surveys, buggy surveys, and the dreaded "variable pay" ones where they don't tell you how long the survey will be or how much it will pay until the end (obviously, you want to just completely avoid those). I've been sitting at ~$23 for way longer than I would've been a year ago. I am confident that I will eventually manage to get the last couple dollars, but I probably won't bother continuing after that point.

Yes,  it was just a little too suspect when I reached 23 dollars then all of the sudden the surveys dry up.  If I ever get to cash out I'll probably be moving along too.  If there is one thing I've learned after taking surveys for about a year and a half is,  do not waste time with the problem children. 

• Like 2

I had to dump this one a while back.  It took me a long times, 2 years to get enough to cash out and then I didn't qualify for much of anything.  I finally let them go this past spring/summer. I walked away with $ in the account.  I don't think I would ever get enough to cash out again.  Sorry you are stuck with almost enough to cash out.  

I don't do all that bad there. I generally can cash out for a $25 Walmart card at least 4 times a year. The only issue I have is that their cash out process sees my rotary dial phone as VoIP and fails. Contacting support (who are aware of the issue) has always gotten the redemption (they manually do it).

If you are not getting surveys and you have been all along , as Marks posted , ask Emily "account status" or "no surveys" and file a ticket. The account has likely been put in temporary paused status by their system. You can also email them at [email protected] or send a private message via their Facebook page.

• Like 1