One Opinion

dawn_b_adams

I have been with them since sometime in 2017, The whole time I have been with them I have redeemed for a $25 Amazon card. It has been a physical card, either they did not have the e-card, or I did not see it. Anyway, for years the cards have been mailed to me with no problems. This fall, I participated in a study where the firm compensated me with points directly to my OneOpinion account. This compensation was enough that I could take out $50, which I did with the physical card. Problem is, it never arrived. After about 4 weeks I contacted them to say as much. They kept hemming and hawing, saying that I would have to wait longer to see if it was lost in the mail. another couple of weeks, no card. Finally they berated me and accused me of providing the wrong address, HA, why would I change it after all these years. In the end, they did credit me with fifty dollars of points, which I then redeemed electronically, which only then I saw was an option. Ever since, they have not had surveys for me after I got past their entrance questions , or have DQ'd me toward the end, when I was almost done. I can not prove retaliation, but I highly suspect it.

2 hours ago, rpc51769 said:

I have been with them since sometime in 2017, The whole time I have been with them I have redeemed for a $25 Amazon card. It has been a physical card, either they did not have the e-card, or I did not see it. Anyway, for years the cards have been mailed to me with no problems. This fall, I participated in a study where the firm compensated me with points directly to my OneOpinion account. This compensation was enough that I could take out $50, which I did with the physical card. Problem is, it never arrived. After about 4 weeks I contacted them to say as much. They kept hemming and hawing, saying that I would have to wait longer to see if it was lost in the mail. another couple of weeks, no card. Finally they berated me and accused me of providing the wrong address, HA, why would I change it after all these years. In the end, they did credit me with fifty dollars of points, which I then redeemed electronically, which only then I saw was an option. Ever since, they have not had surveys for me after I got past their entrance questions , or have DQ'd me toward the end, when I was almost done. I can not prove retaliation, but I highly suspect it.

I wouldn’t be surprised at all at them taking retaliation against you. They are owned by Dynata. Everything Dynata touches turns to turds. 

• Like 2

The only issue i am having with OneOpinion , which has been ongoing for years , is that when trying to redeem points , the site gives an error message. The prior owners identified it as an issue with the site that they were trying to trace. Seems that the callback see some non-VOIP phones as VOIP (I have a landline). Whenever i redeem , I have to message the support staff with the request (can only do physical cards). Annoying , but tolerable. 

• Like 1

I get a text and it works every time. I actually got a basic cell phone with text for this reason since many sites won't work with landline any more.

Never have had a mobile phone. No need.I rarely get calls. A busy week might be 10 calls , 9 of which are telemarketers , robocalls , or scammers. The landline is all I need. In the case of OneOpinion , their site is the only one that fails to work when doing a phone verification. It errors instantly after clicking the button. It used to work fine a few years ago. There is a bug in there somewhere (I worked in IT).

• 1 month later...

GammiWoo,

That's really the only sites I work through is the ones that pay through PayPal, they can have the other stuff. PayPal or nothing.